United And 'Closeness'...

"Some things happen for a reason even if we are unable to understand. All we have to do is open our heart and wait..."

~one week later, New York~

Blaire's pov

I am walking towards our King's private office in his personal building at New York.

Stefan is holding my hand in his and behind us are Henna and Alex who we decided to join us.

The King called me personally two days ago and asked me to have a talk before the meeting with the rest Alphas. He also informed me that the reason he has asked for this general meeting is some serious attacks that took place the last two to three months.

"We are here Alphas." His Beta states when we reach in front of a big double door at the end of the corridor.

We nod shortly and he knocks the door.

"Come in." we listen to the King saying and his Beta opens the door and gets inside.

"My King, Alpha Blaire and Alpha Stefan are here with her Beta and Delta." He says after he bows.

"Fantastic. Thank you, let them come in!" the King orders and the Beta nods immediately.

He signs for us to get in and Stefan places his hand on my back letting me go first. I give him a big smile and get inside.

The King is sitting on his sit behind a massive, black office wearing a dark royal blue suit. He is near his 50's with grey hair and big, light blue eyes, he is a charming man.

He stands up and walks to us smiling.

"Thank you for being here my friends, it's an honor. I am glad you accepted to talk with me in person before the main meeting." He says and raises his hand for a handshake first with me and then with Stefan.

"Thank you for your invitation my King." I reply and get ready to bow but he stops me.

"Please Blaire. No formalities with me. Treat me just like an equal Alpha. We are all here for the same reason. Just call me Victor." he says and I nod smiling while Stefan taps my back gently.

"I am very happy you are here my friend. You look better than ever." Victor says turning his head to Stefan and points me discreetly.

We all smile and Stefan kisses my cheek softly.

"You can't hide happiness, can you?" Stefan asks him and Victor nods.

"Victor, this is one of my two Betas, Alex and his mate, my best friend and Delta, Henna." I say pointing Alex on my right and Henna on Stefan's left.

He greets them smiling politely and signs for us to have a sit. He walks behind his office and sits, we take our places opposite of him and he begins.

"Blaire I know you are a white wolf like your mother. This is why I need your personal help more than anything else right now. We all need you."

"I am not sure I understand you Victor. What can I do?" I ask confused.

"As every white wolf you took special training lessons from our top trainer who is a white wolf as well. You know more than anyone, you are stronger than anyone and the last white wolf there is right now. We lost Max some days ago..." he says nervously and my heart stops.

"What?" I exclaim breathless and get up shaking shocked.

"Who is Max?" Alex asks curious.

"The other white wolf who was taking the special lessons with Blaire. They were the only we had, the younger ones and now Blaire is the last." Henna explains ready to cry as she also knew Max, we were good friends.