Battle, Acceptance, Drinks and Premonitions...

"One of the hardest battles is between what we think, what we feel and what we have to do..."

Ian's pov

I am running towards the Shining Full Moon Pack with 100 of my fighters ready to attack and kill anyone who stands in front of me. 

I still can't believe that this bitch is my mate. 

From all the women in this world why her? Why the daughter of this murderer?

I was so happy when I saw her today, I was waiting for my mate so many years and today it was the first time I felt so happy. I was walking to the small river near my territory when I caught the most beautiful scent, strawberries and blueberries. I knew what that was supposed to be, my mate. 

My wolf, Terror was howling like crazy begging me to follow the scent quickly and so I did. The scent led me to the small waterfall and there I saw her. 

My mate, my Luna, the woman of my life!

She was so beautiful, she was swimming in the river as I could say and she was staring at me speechless. I lost the ground under my feet, the whole world was spinning around her, I wanted to touch her. I asked from her to come to me but she denied ashamed. She was so sweet, innocent and her voice came out of her mouth like a melody. I couldn't stand away from her, I unzipped my jeans slowly and threw it on the ground next to me. She was staring at me with widely opened eyes and I could tell by her expression that it was the first time she was seeing a man naked. I began taking small steps in the river towards her and after some seconds I reached and stood in front of her.

She was shaking, I was right! She is an innocent young girl and I was the luckiest man on earth. I placed my hands on her waist and took her scent, I pulled her closer to me and I lost control. I was definitely the luckiest man, she was beautiful, sweet, strong and ready only for me. The moment I kissed her I decide to make her mine before anything else. 

I wouldn't let anyone and anything come between us, I would protect her and treat her like a queen.

I made her mine, I tried to be as gentle as possible, I wanted her to feel comfortable with me, I needed our first, especially her first time to be special. She was adorable and so willing to accept me, she was hot and ready for me, she was an angel. I lost myself in her, all this anger I was feeling the last three years was gone because of her. I wanted to mark her but I preferred to wait a bit until I make it. Coming inside her was the most amazing feeling and her moans were killing me. I could hear her moaning and sighing for my whole life.

I was glad I didn't hurt her that much and she was lying on me peacefully buried in my arms. She wanted to know my name and she was right, I was in so much hurry to make her mine that I never asked her name and never said mine to her. Her expression change the moment I told her who I am... 

She became pale, she stopped breathing, she was shocked and jumped up away from me panicked and scared. I felt my heart breaking from her reaction. 

What was I thinking anyway? 

I am the cruelest Alpha of this area and my reputation is not good, she might knew about me and felt scared. Terror was screaming asking me to take her in my arms and calm her down but I was so panicked I couldn't listen to him.

When I heard someone familiar calling her name I lost control. 

She was his daughter, this f*ucking murderer's daughter. I was ready to attack her when he and some other wolves of his pack stood in front of her protecting her from me. She seemed lost and broken, she had tears on her eyes but I didn't care.