Be Strong...

"You're going to be happy...", said the life, "but first, I'll make you strong..."

Third person's pov

It had been three days since the night that Dillon met Blaire again and now they were both driving to Stefan's pack with El and Ann. 

They had landed to Canada some time ago and the pack's territory was not too far away from the airport. Dillon had called everyone and asked to gather to Stefan's as he had an important announcement to make and they were all unaware of the true reason.

He had Blaire and El with him and he was very excited and impatient to see everyone's reactions. Blaire seemed to be happy but a bit nervous and El was enthusiastic from the moment they had announced her that they were going back. Ann from the first day she had met Blaire had stated that she would follow her and she meant it, she was with them.

They were some minutes away from the pack house when Dillon turned and looked at Blaire one more time worried. She was pale shaking in her sit nervously. She was staring outside the window like lost and her hands were sweating.

"Blaire? Calm down, they won't kill you... At least with the way you think... They will kill you with hugs and kisses." Dillon whispered and tapped her knee softly.

"I am just sorry because I have hurt them... Two whole years..." She murmured and sighed.

She turned her head and looked at El at the back sit with Ann through the mirror. Her face was shining from excitement and she was moving her legs impatiently with her big eyes locked outside. Ann was smiling in sympathy while caressing El's long hair softly next to her.

"Blaire..." Beth whispered in a weird tone.

"Yes? Are you nervous too?" Blaire asked worried.

Beth was always the calmer one and now she seemed to be less strong than her. In fact, the last three days she was too silent most of the times and she was rarely murmuring without explaining anything to Blaire and this was way too weird and rare for Beth's altitude.

"Um... Yeah..." She replied murmuring and sighed.

"Beth, is anything wrong?"

"Blaire, I love you very much!" she replied with a low howl in the end.

"I love you too girl but why are you acting like this?" Blaire asked confused.

"Nothing, just got emotional. I want you always to remember that I will never leave you alone, okay?"

"Beth..." Blaire began but Dillon cleared his throat and interrupted her.

"We are here! They are all here except from your uncles and Cai that stayed back to take care of the pack. You will meet them later." He explained and Blaire nodded nervously.

Dillon parked the car at the parking lot and Elona was there to greet him. 

Once she saw Blaire at the passenger's sit she opened her eyes and mouth speechless and run to her door like a flash. Blaire opened the door and before she manage to get out Elona was already on her crying and laughing.

"Oh, I missed you too my friend. Elona, calm down, I don't want you to pass out now!" Blaire murmured breathless and tapped her back giggling.

"I can't believe it! You are finally here!" Elona cried and pulled Blaire out of the car where Dillon were already standing with Ann and El between them.

"Aunt!" El yelled and bitted her finger shyly.

Elona turned and looked at the little girl that was standing some steps in front of her. She was taller and even more beautiful, she was a young, sweet and cute young lady like her mother. Her eyes were magical, breathtaking and so expressive.