We All Need Chances...

"Forgiveness and second chances are the final act of the real, deep love!"

~some days later~

Third person's pov

Everything was more peaceful for everyone the days after Ian's talk with Blaire.

Ian and Blaire seemed to be closer than any other time. They were spending lots of time together every day, El was happier realizing that her parents were 'together' and everyone else was excited about them.

Ian had also called Stefan in order to inform him by himself about everything and he was worried about his reaction at the beginning but surprisingly Stefan was happy for them and sounded quite relieved. 

As he told to Ian he had also feelings for his second mate, the vampire he had found the day Blaire and El had the accident and he was too confused and nervous about what to do. Stefan loved Blaire truly, no one could doubt it but as more of the people around them would say they were never deeply or crazy in love. The mate's bond was quite stronger so his heart was clearly choosing his mate despite his deep love, respect and adoration for Blaire. Also as he had already told to Ian that the whole situation was more like a sign for him and it was not meant for him and Blaire to be together.

Ian got quite relieved and happy for Stefan because after he had learnt the whole truth he was really admiring him for his behavior and the care he had taken of Blaire and El. He was worried because Stefan was feeling guilty for the accident that had almost cost them Blaire and Eleanor's lives. The last times they had talked on the phone Stefan had told him that he had his mate, Madison at the pack house and not in prison where she was at the beginning but he was too distant with her with guards never leaving her side for any reason. And now with everything Ian had told him he decided to eventually give Madison and himself a chance.

Ian's family was excited for his relationship with Blaire and Matthew couldn't hide his emotions for them. He knew how much Ian had suffered and now he was glad that things had gotten in the right direction. Ian was again the young man he knew years ago, he was cheerful, logical, strong, supportive, kind and with patience, the son he knew he had. Wendy from the other side with Bill and Evan was constantly teasing Ian making him chase them laughing and enjoying it deeply inside his heart.

Blaire's family from the other side was happy about Blaire and Ian, calmer than the first days after Kyle's runaway but Tia was still quite silent, she wasn't giving George any opportunity to get close to her and Blaire was too cold and distant with him as well. The others with Fern's interfering were trying to stand next to George who was having a very difficult time without his kids.

Kyle was calling almost every day Ian or Derek and as he had told them he was very happy and much better. Nina was his cure, she was the one he needed in order to stop thinking about his father. He had a great time with her and the other guys, he was also training them as Blaire had been doing for about two years and he was helping Derek's Betas with everything they needed.

~late in the morning, Blaire's pack~

"Mom..." Blaire whispered and Fern that was cooking in the kitchen turned and looked at the door to see only Blaire's head appearing timidly.

"Why are you hiding and from whom?" Fern asked surprised in a quite loud tone making Blaire get in the kitchen like a flash and close the door behind her sighing relieved.

"Do not talk loud. I am running away from Alex and Albert." Blaire whispered in hurry and run to her side giggling.

Fern raised her eyebrows surprised and signed for her to continue because that was extremely weird.