Author's Note: This End Means A New Beginning!

Hello my dear friends!

Welcome to the last 'page' of this book!

For those that are reading this note right now I have to say that I am glad you were so patient and most importantly a big thank you for loving the story as much as I did and also trusting me!

I know that the epilogue is leaving you in agony again but in this book I think I have exceeded my limits and I had never imagined this. With this book I have changed lots of states of mind to be honest but I always loved it! Maybe this story is one of the 'heaviest' I have till now because there is lots of drama and pain, danger, anger and hatred but also I think there is love, real love!

So, this book had everything for me, humor, romance, pain, regret, family moments and of course danger and strong scenes and I wanted to have all of this in the last chapter of the first book in Mates And Enemies Series!

In this book we have seen Blaire and Ian's story and it was about time for them to have a real, deep discussion and their happy ending so this is why they did talk and marked each other, this is only the beginning for them and you will see more of their common life in the other books as well.

I know that Ian was a monster for everyone at the beginning and the comments are the proof but by the end of the book he was a completely different man and I hope he won your hearts as he did with mine and Blaire's!

Blaire from the other side became an example of a great heart full of love, kindness, strength and understanding! She is a very generous woman for me if you ask me and quite fair!

These two are probably a very 'interesting' couple because of the lessons they gave us and the characters they have and I can't deny that I am crying right now while I am writing these even though I know it won't be the last time we see not only these two but everyone else as well! They are all special to me for different reasons and I would be very interested to know your opinions about Blaire, Ian and the other characters, I know I have lots of in this book but I always loved big families because I don't have one and I think that the more love we take from our family the better for us!

As I have told in the other three stories of mine that are already finished when I thought of writing my own stories I wanted them to pass a meaning and this story had to do with true regret, chance and forgiveness. Ian had no idea about the truth, he was blind I guess but he proved he wasn't the monster they all seemed to think of him. He regretted everything, he paid his mistakes, he helped when they gave him the chance and trusted him and in the end he won everyone's hearts because he was honest! Blaire forgave him just like her family and when they all believed in him he won and killed their enemy, the man that was mostly responsible for everything. So this part of the story is 'over'...

But...

Who says we are done?

As you all know because I have already announced it there is a second and third book and the next in line are Tia and Derek but I have one small surprise for you, they won't be alone... If you are careful enough then I am sure you have some suspicions about what I mean and I am very curious to know what you think about it!

Also I need to ask you if you want the book soon or not!

If you want this book in about a month from now (because this is the shorter I can have the basic things ready) then just comment here and tell me!

The song above is from a Greek singer I love very much and his cooperation with a French one, it is about love and I wanted to end this book more romantically to enlighten your mood. It is called 'The word I love you!', I am sure that if you want to find the translation in English or other languages you can and I hope you like it!

And I guess I don't need to say more, I will see you all again, I will reply to every comment or message if you want us to talk or anything else!

At this point I would like to thank you all for one last time for the love and trust you showed not only to me but also to all the heroes of it! The book has reached almost 50.000 views in less than a year and I am feeling grateful yet blessed!

I will make announcements in this book for the second one so if you want don't remove it from your libraries!

So thank you all from the bottom of my heart with every power I have for being with me in this very important yet breathtaking and overwhelming journey for me and I hope I will see you again!

Thursday 16th of April, 2020.

I love you all very much,

                                                         Your Marie!