He Is In Danger!

"He is dangerous, I don't trust him! His next move is going to be worse!"

~too late at night~

Ian's pov

I look around me and I narrow my eyes trying not to growl.

I know what is happening, this is not normal, after everything that Tia, Kyle and Blaire said I am more than sure that this is just one more from his tricks but he can't scare me!

I 'know' him better than anyone else now, I know what a monster he is, I am not afraid, I promised I am going to kill him even if this is the last thing I will do and I am not going to take it back!

He ruined my life, he made me someone that I hate myself for! I almost killed Blaire because of him, Maya and Nate got killed from his men, he nearly managed to kill Blaire and El and Beth is gone because of him!

The forest I am is silent and dark. There is no movement, so sign of life, no other creature, no wind, the sky is full of dark blue clouds and not even the trees' leafs are moving.

It is more like a picture, not a forest!

The only thing I can listen is my heartbeat that is strong and slow, I am calm and I don't know how! I mean, I am so angry, I want to kill him so damn much so how I am holding back?

"Ian..." he whispers with his disgusting, snaking voice and this time I growl.

"Zachary..." I say through my teeth and look around me discreetly waiting for a move from him.

Where the fucking hell is he?

He is not coming out, he is hiding and I am losing the less patience I have left, my hands turn into fists and I start shaking uncontrollably!

Is he still here?

"I am, I can't leave you just like that..." he says and two red eyes appear in front me but he is still nowhere to be seen.

The only thing I can see from him is his eyes, there is nothing else...

What on earth?

"What happened? Did you decide to come to the one you should have from the beginning?" I ask with pure anger and he starts laughing lowly in his usual wicked way.

"Oh, nephew..."

"I am not your nephew!" I roar cutting him off and he laughs again as a response.

"I see... Why are you mad at me boy? We have the same blood, we..."

"NO!" I scream taking a step forward doing my best to control my temper.

"We have nothing in common! You wanted us to have but your plan didn't work so well!" I continue and he groans with his eyes narrowing.

"Fine kid! Remember you asked for it..." he whispers in a harsh, desperate tone.

"No, you asked for it! You won't harm them again and if you are man enough then come to face me on your own! We will put an end to this!" I reply determinate and he growls.

The eyes disappear from my view and I curse under my breath in frustration.

The bastard!

Why is he doing this? What...

"Fine Ian! Meet me in four hours from now, you know where... Alone!" he states after a while and before I manage to reply or do a thing I find myself waking up breathless.