"He Is Here!"

"Listen to your inner voice when it tells you that something is happening because it is happening... He is here!"

~about three days later, Switzerland, Derek's pack house~

Nina's pov

I cover him better and kiss his forehead as gently as I can.

His fever is not so high but he is not getting better no matter how much blood we have given to him.

It has been more than three days after that night but he is not waking up and I am freaking out. I am scared, I won't bear to lose him, I can bear anything else but not this.

He is so pale, so hot with no life on his face.

"Baby..." I whisper and sit on his side with my eyes never leaving his angelic face.

"Wake up, please! I can't do this anymore Kyle! I am dying." I continue and caress his cheek allowing some tears fall from my eyes.

"I found you, I can't lose you now! I will never make it without you by my side. If someone has to die then let me take your place, you are strong, you can make it without me but I... I can't live without you, I don't want to!" I say and lean closer to him placing carefully my head on his chest right above his heart.

It is beating so slowly, weakly...

"Sweetheart?" Lia whispers getting inside the room and I sit up sniffling.

"Oh baby! Please stop crying and go to take some rest. You are not even eating and you have given too much blood to him. In the end you are going to collapse." She says with wary and walks to us with Lucas getting inside us well.

He stops right at the door and sighs heavily while Lia places her hand on my arm and forces a weak smile.

They are all worried about him, they have been doing anything they can to help him but he just doesn't respond. We have run out of any way that could help him, everything is pointless.

"You know that we can't be alright when you two are suffering. You are our sister and he is part of the family now, he is Blaire's brother and he saved us... At least you have to take care of yourself..." Lucas murmurs and walks forward but stops when Dalton knocks the half open door timidly and walks in nervously.

"You know..." Daltons speaks up before any of us opens his mouth and we all turn to him immediately.

"We can't keep on doing this. We can't let him die, the silver's levels in his blood were too high and we may have almost removed it but he is still weak and he can't be healed. He is still bleeding, his injuries are not getting better and we can do nothing more. We need a real doctor, Lewis and Austin can't replace the knowledge of a real one. We informed Derek but he can do nothing. Kyle didn't want us to say a thing to his family so we have to ask from someone else's help!" he says firmly and Lucas shakes his head in confusion.

"Who?" Lia asks nervously and I turn and look at Kyle's face again.

I narrow my eyes thoughtfully and I recall the night he marked me... That night we didn't sleep, we were talking all night long and he confessed to me almost everything about his life and the people around him and especially...

He told me something about the last person I was expecting to listen about!

"Ian... No matter what happened some years ago I consider him as my brother because he has a good heart, he has changed completely, he is taking care of everyone in my place, he knows. I trust him!"