Away From Him...

"Everything is about desicions, right timing, trust and ... Love."

~two weeks later~

Ian's pov

"Anything else? Any move from them?" I ask Alexis.

"Nothing at all Ian. Everything is normal." He says and I sign for him to leave.

"Um... Ian I want to ask you... How do you feel about being away from her? I mean you mated and isn't it difficult for you now?" he asks me with concern.

"Alex... Nothing has changed, I still want to kill her and her family. I just need time to think about a good plan." I say and see him staring at me disappointed.

"Ian... What if we are wrong? I always believed Zachary like you... But I don't know anymore Ian. What if you are wrong? You will lose her forever." He tells me and sits on the chair in front of my office.

What is this now?

"And you Alex?"

"I am like a brother for you... And... Her Delta, Henna... She is my mate Ian." He whispers with a painful expression.

Oh my Goddess!

"Is she? How? When did you find it out?"

"Three days ago near their pack's borders. She was training some trackers and I saw her. It's her, my mate Ian. Something feels wrong, my wolf is confused." He replies shortly.

"Look, I am sorry about you Alex but I am not going to accept your bond with her. She is our enemy too. If you want her that much then leave the pack." I say with rage and see the shock on his face.

"What? Are you that heartless with me? Are you calling this brotherhood Ian? I am your best friend. You are really blind. You know what? Forget it, just don't consider me as your best friend anymore. I will be your Beta because I am worried about our pack." He shouts and with this leaves my office angrier than ever.

He has lost his mind as well as the others.

Damn it! 

I had only one person standing next to me on this and I lost it because of a stupid bond. 

What has gotten into all of them so suddenly? Is she a witch or something?

"No. You are a monster." Terror screams suddenly msking his appearance in my head.

"Shut up. I was fine without you so many days. Block me again. I don't need you." I yell annoyed.

"I want MY MATE! Did you hear me? I need her now!"

"And I will kill your mate no matter what you say. Her pack killed 25 fighters of our pack two weeks ago." I remind him.

"I don't care idiot. It was your own fault, you attacked her pack. What was she supposed to do? Let you kill her pack? She is an Alpha Ian. And don't forget that she left their bodies unharmed for us to take them. She respected them. Unlike you..." he tells me growling angrily.

"I am done talking with you. I need no one." I say and block him out.

These last two weeks are very difficult for me...

I am always thinking about everything that has happened and I get angry every time I think about her. My friends and sister are taking her side asking me to talk with George. They are betraying me, my father and my mother and aunt's honor. Fortunately my uncle is in New York commanding some of our companies in my place and he is not here to get sad with their behavior.