Tension, Pain And Romance.

"When something leaves, something comes, the same goes for the people in our lives!"

Blaire's pov

I am laying on my bed with my eyes closed.

It has been three days since Stefan left back to Canada and I had to stay here for some pack business. I am calling him almost every hour asking about Eleanor, I miss her very much.

Stefan is very sweet and shows understanding, he is not mad at me and he is patient. I think he enjoys the fact I am calling him all the time even if I am more concerned about her than him.

But...

The truth is I miss him more than I had thought. I think about our kisses, his scent and his smile when I kissed him for the first time and told him I love him. I may not be in love but I love him and I like him a lot.

I still can't understand how I could be so blind all those months. I thought he was just kind no matter what everyone was telling me. I could never imagine me with someone like Stefan, I mean he could be my father and he is my father's friend but...

Stefan is my exception!

He made me adore him, I have never met any man like him. I can see me in love with him in the future and I am worried sometimes...

"About Ian?" Beth asks me concerned.

"You know me and the answer, don't ask me."

"Look Blaire, he may be our mate but..."

"He was Beth, he is not anymore."

"Okay, yes but he is always going to be Eleanor's father and I know that his behavior still hurts you. It hurts me too Blaire, but we have to fight him if we have to. You saw him three days ago, we have to forget him."

"I know, okay? I know. It is difficult but I am trying. I am going to keep on fighting him if I have to and I won't back down. I just need time, we were meant to be together and look what he did..."

"I know, I am hurt too. And Terror is suffering Blaire, he wants us. I am sadder for him than I am for us."

"I am sorry, if I could take your pain away, I would."

"It's alright, you do whatever you can. We have to stay away from him for El and our pack and family."

"And for Stefan..."

"Blaire?"

"I mean it Beth, I want Stefan happy. I need to make him happy." I say and she sighs heavily.

I hear a knock on my door and open my eyes bored. I don't have any mood today, I was working for hours and it is almost noon. I am worried, I have a bad feeling and I am trying to take some decisions.

"Open the door babe! I know you are in here." Dean yells impatiently.

The crazy man!

"Open the door then and come in." I shout giggling.

He opens the door almost immediately and with noise (as always) and comes in smirking.

I know thus look, he is a devil sometimes, he is surely up to something. He closes the door and jumps on my bed next to me with power without leaving me time to react!

The idiot...

I scream surprised and annoyed. I am lucky he didn't fall on me. He starts tickling me immediately and I laugh hysterically. I tickle him back and the door opens again with Cai, Henna, Alex, Kyle and Kara running in my room as well.