Catalytic Meeting...

"Everything happens for a reason, even it takes too long!"

Third person's pov

One more year had passed and Blaire with El was still in Switzerland with Ann. 

Blaire was more confused after that cold night with the snow... 

She wasn't sure about her feelings and started again from the beginning. She was surely in love with Stefan, she knew it but... 

Ian was always in her mind, every day and night. She loved him, she was getting sure but it was not only because of El, it was something more than that. She was feeling passion, the same she had felt the first time she had met him, the day she felt loved by him.

It wasn't only Ian's fault... 

It was everyone's, they should have all tried to find the truth earlier, they should have dealed with Zachary long time ago... Ian was logical to believe him, he was his uncle, his own blood and it was easy for Zachary to manipulate him. She could realize now that Ian was fighting with himself as well and he was desperate, he had feelings for her but again his behavior was harsh...

And...

She didn't know the whole truth, she didn't know that Zachary had sent Ian the photo in which she was wearing the wedding dress, she didn't know about all these lies Zachary had said to Ian and made Ian's heart feel so much hatred and anger... She only knew half of everything and not about the nights that Ian was getting crazy from her absence and the images he had in his mind from her being with Stefan. She had no idea how much Ian had regretted what he had been doing to her, the marking against her will, the rejection, the cheating, the kidnap of her grandma and Nate...

She could imagine that Ian was in pain and had regretted everything, she had seen it in his eyes when Matthew woke up and explained everything but now it was different. 

Nate and her grandma were not alive, Ian might had been a victim but he had taken part and he was still guilty. She was getting frustrated every time she was thinking of everything and her heart was hurting, she was a mess and this was making her even more nervous and scared about the future...

She was unaware or what was happening back at her pack, Stefan's and Ian's but she was going to learn too soon...

Someone was too close to her for business without knowing that she was living there.

Blaire was eating with Derek, Ann and Eleanor at a small restaurant at the city near Ann's house and Derek's territory. 

It was dark and cold outside, it was snowing again like that night one year ago and they were having fun but Blaire was too silent and something was feeling weird. She had a feeling from the morning, Beth was murmuring something for hours but she wasn't sure and Blaire couldn't understand anything from what she was saying. She was melancholic during their drive to the restaurant and  except from when she ordered hers and Eleanor's food she didn't talk again. Ann knew that she had a strange feeling and decided not to press her but Derek was too worried and knew nothing, he wanted to make her feel better, she was like a sister for him.

He kept staring at her for some minutes troubled with a thoughtful yet concerned expression. She had a blank expression and was playing with her food without paying attention to their discussion. El was giggling with Ann and her jokes and Derek was making some comments teasing them but Blaire was too lost to hear a thing. He sighed confused and shook his head thoughtfully.

"Blaire what is wrong?" he asked her through their link.

She almost jumped up from her sit and turned to look at him surprised. She tried to act casually afraid that El might notice and smiled to her caressing her cheek. El giggled and turned again to Ann while Blaire sighed and turned to Derek.