"It's Not Over Yet!"

"Let's make sure he pays for everything!"

~next the small waterfall, forest~

Third person's pov

"He is looking forward to meet you!" Beth stated through her teeth with her eyes burning so much for the first time.

She was not only back, she was way stronger and she knew everything for a reason no one would ever know because everything was someone else's plans and she knew what she had been doing.

Beth had returned the right moment after the Goddess had made sure that they had all taken their lessons and they were strong, determinate and united enough to face their biggest enemy and put an end to his threats. She was her Goddess' last hidden ace, her gift to Blaire, Ian and their family because they had made a huge progress and they had all admitted and faced their mistakes, they loved each other, they were one again, there were no shadows or walls between them, no clouds above them.

Beth had been watching them all from the first moment and she had been always being next to Blaire even if she was unaware of it! She had never left her side, she had been protecting her, she had been keeping her the calmest she could and she was the voice Blaire had been listening to the last days. She was the one that had warned Blaire about Tia, the one that had told her not to tell the others about her while she was at hospital and the one that had woke her up today. She had been giving strength to Blaire all the time and Blaire didn't have to tell her a thing because Beth knew and had agreed with Blaire's decisions.

And now there is was, standing tall between her mate and her favorite brother, the two men that had taken the lead after her and wanted to protect their family. She couldn't hide her pride and happiness for their relationship because Kyle was the most important supporter for her, he was her chosen one and he had proved that for once more she was right for trusting him so many things. She needed his agreement, she wanted his opinion and she had it because Kyle loved Ian, they were working together, they were brothers.

And as for Ian...

He had proved what a great man he had been always being without Zachary interfering. He had saved her, he had supported Eleanor and her family but most importantly her brother and sister, he had made her father soften, he had helped Blaire more than anyone else and he was waiting for no reward! He had made everything willingly because he wanted to 'correct' his mistakes somehow and Blaire's words the night before were true, he had made it up to them! He had prevented them from more pain and he had done it because his good heart, he didn't want to change anyone's mind on purpose, his first priority was to keep them all safe and happy but...

Most importantly, he had respected Blaire! He had so many opportunities to make her his again and change her mind in order to convince her choose him but he never tried to. He had been respecting Stefan, he had told Blaire everything, he had hidden nothing from her and he didn't want to take advantage of her condition. He had been treating her with honor and the last night when he had slept with Blaire it wasn't in his will to deny it...

It was Blaire that wanted it because Beth had warned her unconsciously about Zachary's intention and she wanted to give more strength to Ian in her way and indeed she had made it because Ian was stronger than ever and he had taken a blessing that was going to help him...

"NO!" Zachary screamed outraged while taking one more step back and his men began gathering in front of him blocking Beth, Terror and Kin's way.

He had gotten panicked suddenly because of Beth's appearance, he had no idea about it, he had taken no sign for this and even his dark powers weren't enough to detect such a thing. His expression was like a wild, trapped animal's but he was not unprotected...