Killing 'Her'...

Guys in this chapter there is an inappropriate discreptionand I wouldn't like people under 18 years old to read. If you are over the age of 18 and you don't want to read it it is fine too. I will inform you when the point begins and ends, it is quite short and after the middle of the chapter. Thank you all for your understanding and cooperation.

"And so 'he' did... 'He' did what he had promised so many times, 'he' killed 'her'."

Third person's pov

More than a year had passed from the day that Ian promised to make Blaire his at any cost and kill Stefan.

He was getting more and more insane every day, his hatred was blinding him and had transformed him to Zachary's marionette.

He was trying to see Blaire in every way he could but she was nowhere to be found.

He was asking from Albert to help him but he was denying it saying that Ian had to respect her decision to get him out of her life.

One month after that attack Blaire left back to Canada with Stefan permanently and he had lost her trails.

She was happy, she had another life waiting for her. Stefan asked her to married him some months later and she accepted excited. They had mated but they would wait until their marriage to mark each other and they were pleased with their decision. Stefan made her wish for a happy and peaceful life come true and Blaire became the most important person in his life with Eleanor being the second.

El was calling him daddy, she was crazy for him and she knew nothing about Ian. She had no idea what had happened and she was a happy, energetic, sweet and smart kid. Everyone loved her and she was very well socialized. She was running and walking all day around the pack house making everyone's heart melt. She was like Blaire, kind, sweet, strong, very cute and mature for her age. She was waking up Stefan and Blaire almost every morning with kisses and hugs asking them to lay with them for a while buried in his arms. They couldn't say no to her and Stefan was a crazy dad, she was making him everything she wanted making Blaire roll her eyes desperate.

Kyle, Tia and Nate were better than ever next to them. Kyle had shifted some months later and he had transformed into a great and strong young man. He wasn't a white wolf like Blaire or their mother as he was total black like George but he was too strong and capable of winning every opponent.

Tia was grown up a lot and she was a great, beautiful 10 years old young lady with lots of friends and lots of talents. Stefan was very pleased with her knowledge and abilities, he was spending lots of time with her discussing and learning her new things and she was admiring him.

Nate was almost 4 years old and the little charmer of the family. He was spending all day with El taking care of her and playing with every pack member they were seeing in front of them.

Alex and Henna were at the pack helping George and Fern replace Blaire with the help of Dean, Cai and Blaire's uncles. They were happy and relieved that Ian had finally stopped bothering them but Alex couldn't stop worrying. He knew Ian too well to think that he had stopped his plans for revenge and he was sure that once Ian would learn that Blaire was planning to get married to Stefan he would explode at any cost.

He and Albert were trying to find a way of trapping Zachary with the help of Evan, Bill and Wendy.

Their plan began the day Albert saw the nurse that was taking care of Ian's father, Matthew. Once he saw her he remembered a female rogue that he had caught with Dillon in his pack the last day when he went to help him and Isaak in Blaire's place.