Love And Hatred.

"The human heart is a strange vessel... Love and hatred can exist side by side."

Blaire's pov

"Blaire?"

I turn and look at Stefan that is staring at me worried. 

We are going back to my pack after the 'meeting'. 

Ian left immediately after our mini fight or to say it better they took him out by force and told him to leave. 

After that we didn't talk a lot, we had no mood, I was in no condition to talk anyway. The only thing we talked about was the rogues' attack that Isaak's pack had some weeks ago. Fortunately it was nothing serious, it was a small number of rogues and no one got hurt.

I am sitting next to Stefan on the back sit of my car, Alex and Henna are behind us in Stefan's car and I am silent all this time, I am angry and heartbroken from Ian's behavior. So much hatred, so much anger, so stubbornness and... 

Stefan is still worried and my silence is not helping.

"I am fine." I lie.

"I know you are not sweetheart. You can talk to me. I am here Blaire, I am always here for you."

"We will talk once we get to my pack house." I say and he just nods concerned.

"You are being too hard on him. He loves us. He was afraid about us. " Beth whispers hurt.

"Are you an idiot? Stop telling me what to do Beth. I know what I want, I just need to stay alone with him." I answer back and she murmurs something relieved.

We stay in silence for some more time until we reach outside the pack house. 

My parents are already standing on the door waiting for us. Stefan gets out of the car and helps me get out as well like the gentleman he is. Once I walk to my parents they immediately understand that something is wrong. My mother turns pale and my father serious. 

Dean walks out of the house next to my parents looking at me with a meaningful expression, he knows my expressions all these years and is sure that something went wrong because of Ian.

"What happened?" my father asks worried yet angry.

I don't reply to him, I just pass by them and get in the house heading to my office on the top floor next to my room. Stefan stops to talk with them and I hear his car stopping in front of the house with Alex and Henna getting out of it. 

I reach my office, get in and bang the door behind me. I want to tear down the whole office.

The fucking bastard, this shame of a mate, the biggest asshole there is. 

This man is or better was my 'mate' only for some hours and he is the father of my daughter. He hates me so much, he wants to kill me and my family, destroy my pack and I still felt sparks when he touched me even in a try to kill me. 

This is driving me crazy. 

Stupid bond! 

We just mated for once and I am still suffering. Just imagine what would have happened if he had marked me...

"Forget about him Blaire. We don't need him. We have the one we need and he needs us right back." Beth whispers trying to calm me down.

I don't reply to her, I just walk to the window and look at the forest in front of the pack house. I love this view, this land, this pack.