Author's Note: Second Book!

Hello guys!

We are back after almost two months and I am sorry for the delay, (the other books are taking me more chapters than I had imagined) but I am here to  finally make the big announcement!

Yeap! The second book is going to be available from now, you can add it in your libraries, but the chapters are going to take me some more, I am writing already four stories and I want to start for good the new one after one of them is finished. I will try to give you some chapters although, but not so often so please show some patience and I promise you will be pleased! 

The name of the second book is Broken 'Angel' and I am sure most of you know why I gave it this title! The description and the first Author's Note with some more details are ready, you are the 'old' ones that know me and the book, so I am sure I don't have more to say! You can also find the story from my profile, I am waiting for your comments and positive energy, because I am going to need it and so are the heroes! The second book is going to be darker and I am saying nothing else for now... 

I think this is it!

Thank you all very much for everything you had been doing for this story and me! I will see you in the next book!

I love you all,

                        Marie!