Chapter 1 A Strange New World

Sorry for the wait it takes time comming up with this story as well as writing it and making sure there are no errors also I don't remember the exact dialogue and I don't wanna skip things unless they're useless to the story.

In short I was torturing myself by adding so much info and conversations but hey I like the detail.

Sorry for the pictures for some reason the ones I get off the bloodborne wiki aren't working and not coming as .png's so I opted for other pictures.

(Y/N) is half a foot taller then izumi.

__________________________________________________

(Y/N) pov

I awoke to a clear blue sky and clouds that reflected the sunlight this sight is so strange to me after the long nights of the hunt, even in the hunter's nightmare the sky seemed dead and unnatural but this sky was pure. Taking in my surroundings I found out that I was on a rooftop, as I slowly got up I noticed tall buildings and strange mechanisms and charrages without horses.

(Y/N): "A strange world it is indeed"

I then noticed people below me, some caught my eye as for their features were quite unusual like having wings or some even had plantlife for a head. Looking at myself I noticed something off, I was younger but still had my muscular body and my many scars. I shook my head and cleared my mind looking around I found a ladder and used it to decend to an allyway and walked out onto the streets begining my journey.

_Timeskip brought by (Y/N) reading Izumis hero analysis #12_

As I was walking around the streets I was getting odd stares most likely because of my clothing.

_This is what you are wearing but your weapons are hidden_

This did not surprise me however back in Yharnam I was looked upon as a monster a murderer so odd glaces didn't faze me

This did not surprise me however back in Yharnam I was looked upon as a monster a murderer so odd glaces didn't faze me. Suddenly I heard an explosion in the distance, I turned my head to see smoke in my close proximity, I guess it's worth taking a look at.

_Timeskip brought by (Y/N) killing beasts in the challice dungeons_

As I arrived I saw a crowd gathered, as I got a closer look I noticed a girl with spiky blonde hair being held captive my a sludge entity what was even more strange is that the girl emitated explosions from her hands as I was about to ask what was happening a girl next to me rushed in most likely to help while the strange people in the front yelled at her to stop.

???: "STOP YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED"

I then decided it's time to intervene, as I ran I brought out by boom hammer, a deadly weapon used by the old hunters during the early hunts and crafted by the powderkegs, whilest others despised them I did not they were hunter no matter what workshop.