Chapter 14 The Training Camp

I must say this story is coming along nicely and I'm happy with it's direction.

I must address one thing and that being article 13. I fucking hated when they cencored tumblr but now it's basically taking away our internet freedom. So as a man who spends his majority on this website I must say hold tight, I won't stay silent about this, so I say FUCK THE EU AND THEIR DUMB FUCKING DECISIONS!!!

Enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) Pov

I was waiting with the class outside the bus. I looked over to my side and saw Uraraka, Mina and Denki acting cute. I smiled and waited to enter the bus. Once we were in the vehicle, I was sitting between Uraraka and Izumi, I was wearing my simple but efficient hunter set.

 Once we were in the vehicle, I was sitting between Uraraka and Izumi, I was wearing my simple but efficient hunter set

After about twenty minutes of conversations I decided to close my eyes and went to sleep.

Izumi Pov

Me and Uraraka were talking about what kinds of things there will be on camp when I heard Hunter sing a song, not the same one back at USJ. It was different and after a moment Uraraka looked at hunter and listened, As the song continued the bus grew quiet and listened to his melody.

The song was sad but it also held a deeper meaning to it. I looked at him and became saddened, he must have accepted his fate which was dark and brutal. As the song finished Hunter sat there for 5 minutes before waking up.

(Y/N) Pov

I opened my eyes and noticed everyone was staring at me

(Y/N): "Is something the matter?"

Izumi: "W-well you were singing again...."

I signed and shook my head

Mina: "A-are you ok?"

I looked towards mina

(Y/N): "Yes"

I then faced the window and watched as the view went by. The class was now going back to their own conversations.

_Timeskip brought by Denki looking at (Y/N)'s bare chest from a hiding spot while she blushed madly_

Once we arrived I was glad to move my legs again. I noticed a black car drive up and two girls came out however the girls had strange outfits but I also noticed a small child.

???: "Meow! your feline fantasies are about to come true!"

???2: "For we are!"

???,???2: "The Wild Wild Pussycats!"