Halloween special: A nightmare on UA street

Hey glad im not dead... well I was but was revived by a necromancer, so I decided to write a Halloween chapter because of the special time. Also sorry if things are not right I typed this on my phone.

Also UMG claimed tombstone's video... yeah these greedy fuckers can go die.

Enjoy
----------------------------------

3rd pov

It was October or commonly know as spooktober as some say it. Today UA was having a day off to celebrate the holiday.

We see class 1-A as they all are dressed in their own costumes, mina dressed as an alien, katsumi was dressed as a serial killer with a machete, momo was dressed in a witch outfit with a cat on her shoulder, Todoromi was dressed as a skeleton with white face paint in the shape of a skull, Mineta was wearing a grape vine costume, Iida was wearing a mafia don costume, Toru was dressed in bandages as a mummy, Denki was wearing a nurse outfit which slightly revealed her legs and chest, kirishima was wearing a wrestler outfit with a luchendor mask, Jiro was wearing a zombie outfit with fake blood and green face paint, Tsuju was dressed as a swamp monster, Sero was dressed as a scarecrow, Sato was dressed as a maniac with a chainsaw, ayoma was dressed as a medieval executioner, uraraka was dressed like a mad scientist and Izumi was dressed as a villian with her hair tied back.

The class was talking about their costumes when the door opened and hunter walked in and upon seeing the scene he stopped and stared. It didn't take long for the class to notice him and also stare in silence.

Hunter: "The fuck you cunts wearin?"

_Beeeeep, sorry wrong dimension, adjusts tv_

The silence was broken when hunter decided to speak.

Hunter: "If I may ask why are you dressed in strange attire?"

Mina: "Because it's Halloween"

Hunter in turn raised an eyebrow

Hunter: "And what does that imply?"

Uraraka: "Well on Halloween people dress in costumes and go around to people's home to eather ask for candy or to scare one another for fun"

Uraraka replied with a smile, hunter however became confused.

Hunter: "So let me get this straight, you walk around your city dressed in frightening outfits and either ask random houses for sweets or to frighten one another?"

Todoromi: "Yeah that's pretty much it"

Hunter: "Well I wish you good luck"

He said as he began to walk away but was stopped when a voice called out to him.

Izumi: "A-aren't you going to come with us?"

Hunter looked at her

Hunter: "I'm not sure that it would matter I live in a nightmare every day and besides what would I wear? Well aside from my hunter's attire"