Chapter 21 Two Different Worlds But Same Purpose

First of all my pc situation is unknown, It just fixed itself and sometimes it fucks up again, Now I have a new problem and that is my internet cutting at random times which can lead to me restarting the modem many times.

I will post as many chapters as I can and I also made a backup for certain things on my story ideas and other things, All in all these problems will be fixed within a month and my new pc will be made when the prices for ram will go down I mean $300 for ram when they used to be 80, fucking insanity.

------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) Pov

I opened my eyes and was met with sunlight. I pushed myself off my bed and put on my hunter's set with the small cape, After I was done I made my way to the dining area and saw the class enjoying themselves, I went to the windows and turned to everyone.

(Y/N): "May I have your attention?"

The class went silent and faced me

(Y/N): "I will be bringing a few of guests from my world that would like to meet you"

Everyone looked at me wide eyes which caused me to chuckle

(Y/N): "I will be back shortly"

And with that I left for my room, Once I arrived I walked to the lamp as messengers appeared close to it. I knelt and reached towards the lantern which caused me to disappear.

3rd Pov

The class was excited and scared to meet someone or something from hunter's world.

Iida: "We have to show them respect and behave!"

Mina: "I wonder if they are as skilled as him!"

Mineta: "I hope they are normal"

Toru: "How do you think they will look?"

Momo: "Either normal or something that puts our nightmares to shame"

Tokoyami: "I hope they won't see me as a beast"

Tsu: "How far do you think their technology goes? kero"

(Y/N) Pov

I awoke from the darkness and saw the familiar view of the graves and flowers. I smiled and walked over to the workshop, Once I entered the structure I saw Gehrman talking with doll and maria, I smiled at this and made my way to them, Once they noticed me smiles adorned their features.

Gehrman The First Hunter: "Hello hunter, came to visit again?"

(Y/N): "Well not entirely, I came here because I want to show you the world I have been in"

This surprised them but they kept smiling nonetheless

Lady Maria: "I would like to see this world"

Gehrman The First Hunter: "I think I would too, I have seen the same sky so much and it's starting to get dull"

I looked at doll

Doll: "I will go as well afterall I have to help hunters"

I smiled under my cloth

(Y/N): "Thank you doll, Now let us go"

And with that the three people who helped me walked with me, Once we arrived I stopped and turned to them.

(Y/N): "There are a few things I must tell you before we go, First there are no beasts in this world nor great ones, Second the people of that world have a power which they call a 'quirk' and tis' given from birth to eighty percent of the world and Last I seem to revert back in age when in that world"