Chapter 10 Red The Color Of Love........And Blood

(Y/N) Pov

I awoke to Izumi once again, After waking her up we started getting ready for our date. I asked izumi if I should put on something formal, she said no because I would stand out and we were not going anywhere expensive. I put on Gehrman's hunter set.

I awaited for izumi, when she walked out she was wairing a 'shirt' with the words 'Plus Ultra' on the chest area and trousers or jeans and shoes

Izumi: "H-how do I look?"

I smiled at her

(Y/N): "Wonderful"

Izumi blushed at my words, when we were about to leave inko stopped us

Inko: "Oh! I'm so happy for you two!"

Inko then took out an object and aimed it at us, after a short moment there was a flash.

Izumi: "MOM!!"

Inko: "Don't worry, just enjoy yourselves~"

Inko said with a hint in her voice, I looked over at Izumi and saw her face was red with embarrassment, I chucked at this and took Izumi's hand and began walking out the door.

Inko: "My baby's becoming a woman"

I heard inko trough the door, her voice filled with joy and pride.

_Timeskip brought by (Y/N) slow dancing with Mina as the rest of the girls look with jealousy_

Izumi and I spent a great evening together, after eating at a place, we went to a park and then marveled at some landmarks. The walk at the 'mall' was relaxing, however I kept getting lust filled looks from certain women which caused Izumi to embrace my arm, After sitting on a bench Izumi said she had to do something to which I said I would wait.

???: "Hello handsome~"

I looked to see a woman, likely my age looking at me with a craving.

(Y/N): "Is there something you need?"

???: "Yeah, I need you, what do you say we have some fun~"

(Y/N): "No"

She looked at me with a surprised look

???: "W-what?"

(Y/N): "I said no"

She apparently was not pleased with my answer

???: "Yeah that's not happening, you will be mine weather you like it or not"

(Y/N): "I am in a relationship"

???: "I don't care!"

She then tried to grab me but before that could happen I slapped her with the back of my hand, This resulted in her ending up a few feet away. The two other women who I assumed were her friends came to her aid. I seem to have gathered quite a crowd, I looked to my right and spotted izumi confused, I walked over to her and we made our way out of the mall.

Izumi: "What happened?"

(Y/N): "Some woman was tying to claim me as her's"

Izumi looked at me and nodded, after that ordeal we made our way to the beach that izumi cleaned long ago, as we were walking on the sand I stopped. Izumi looked at me worried.

Izumi: "What's wrong?"

(Y/N): "Izumi I have something for you"

Izumi looked surprised, I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small box, When I opened the box Izumi's eyes had gone wide.

_Replace the jewel in the middle with an emerald_

3rd Pov

Izumi looked at the thing in shock, both because of it's beauty and because (Y/N) her something so special.

Izumi looked at the green jeweled brooch with Izumi written on it in silence, after a minute tears started to well up in her eyes. Without a warning she embraced the hunter and closed the distance between their lips, as their lips connected Izumi closed her eyes as (Y/N) did the same, After what felt like years the two seperated. Izumi looked at (Y/N) with tears straming down her cheeks and a smile on her lips.

Izumi: "H-hunter I..... I love you"

(Y/N): "I feel the same way"

After another minute of kissing izumi turned around and let (Y/N) put the brooch on her, once she opened her eyes she looked at the brooch and smiled. The two walked home and upon arriving saw inko standing there eager to learn what they were up to.

Inko: "So~ how was your date?"

(Y/N): "It was wonderful"

Izumi: "Y-yeah hunter even gave me a beautiful jewel"

Izumi showed her mother the brooch and inko's eyes gone wide upon seeing it.

Inko: "It's perfect! hunter really must love you~"

Izumi blushed at this, after eating dinner the two gone to izumi's room, after discarding their clothing, (Y/N) laid on the bed as izumi laid on top of him. Izumi laid her head on (Y/N)'s chest and (Y/N) wrapped his arms around Izumi, The both went to a deep slumber.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry it's shorter I don't want to drag out a date if it's going to be boaring.

I also got Sekiro Shadows die Twice and after I finish it maybe I'll write a story about it, but I'd have to understand everything about it first to not make any mistakes with the characters.

Also whenever I write these chapter I visualize what happens as I'm writing or visualize what happens next.