Chapter 7 A False Alarm, Or A Distraction

I just want to say thank you for reading this story and all the votes, I didn't think I'd get over 500 views. I'm going to add more info to my profile.

Also to let you all know I'm going to back up my stories incase they get removed. I'm not sure if it's just people deleting them or wattpad fucking up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) Pov

The morning went as always, I awoke to izumi, changed to my hunter's set, ate food, walked to UA. Once me and izumi were close to the gate we saw a crowd of people, when we got close me and izumi were swarmed by them asking questions.

???: "What's it like having all might as your teacher!?"

???: "Is it true that you beat the record for entrance exam!?"

???: "Are you two by any chance dating!?"

I then noticed izumi growing more nervous, deciding I had enough I pulled out one of my fire arms.

The Hunter Pistol

I pointed the weapon in the sky and fired, The crowd instantly jumped back a good distance and stared at me in silence.

(Y/N): "I have more important matters than to answer your pointless questions"

I grabbed izumi's hand and walked to the gate, all the while the crowd stared at me in fear

We then continued walking to our class. Once the lesson began it was different from others, it was more normal.

Present Mic: "Ok!!! tell me which one of these sentences are wrong"

After a moment of silence Present Mic spoke up

Present Mic: "Ok umm hunter! which sentence is wrong?"

(Y/N): "That would be the fourth one, insted it should say 'Please tell me all that you know'"

The entire class looked at me with surprised expressions

Present Mic: "CORRECT!!! do you know english by any chance?"

(Y/N): "Yes tis' a native language back in Yharnam"

The class gave me confused stares

Present Mic: "Yharnam?"

(Y/N): "The city where I came from"

Momo: "But there is no city called Yharnam"

(Y/N): "That is because it's in another world"

The class again looked at me confused until Present Mic regained his composure

Present Mic: "Ok? lets get back to the lesson!"

The day continued as normal, Mr Aizawa told the class to pick a new 'class rep' I simply did not care, once the class voted I got more than most.

(Y/N) 10

Izumi 4

Iida 3

Bakugo 2

Bakugo was clearly angered by the outcome I however did not care.

It was now 'lunch' and I was currently sitting with the Izumi, Iida, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Eijira, Denki, Momo, Mina, Jiro, Todoromi and Toru.

Lunch was going normal, then Mina asked me a question.

Mina: "Hey hunter why do you hide your face?"

I faced mina

(Y/N): "It's a part of the hunter's set"

Eijira: "I think it makes you more manly!"

Tsuyu: "But I wonder how you actually look"

I decided to humer that thought and took off my hunter's cap and pulled down my cloth. Once I did I saw all the girls had red faces.

(Y/N): "Is something the matter?"

Jiro: "N-no you just look so...."

Mina: "Handsome"

Denki: "Hot!"

I gave a smirk at their reactions, just then an alarm went off, people were running towards the exit while I walked to the window and noticed that the gate was rotted, I then saw the crowd from this morning inside the school grounds. I then noticed Iida informing everyone about the false alarm. After that ordeal I stood in front of the class.

(Y/N): "I give my title of class rep to Iida"

The entire class was shocked

Class 1-A: "BUT WHY!?!?"

(Y/N): "I simply do not care and from what I witnessed Iida is more compelled to this position than I"

The day went normal after that. I spent time with izumi and went to bed. Once I laid on the bed I looked at izumi sleeping on my chest and smiled. After a moment of admiring her beauty I closed my eyes and waited for the sleep to take me.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry about some of the things not maching with the episode I can't remember everything.

I also been thinking about continuing/making other stories on the side while giving main attention to this one, Tell me if that's a good Idea