Chapter 5 A Hunter In UA

My chapters are usually over 2000 words.

I will not write the same scenes from the anime with genderbent characters because it'll all mostly play out the same.

---------------------------------------------------

3rd Pov

It now was 3 weeks after Izumi had visited the hunter's dream, she was so occupied and happy at the time that she forgot about the UA entrance exam, but she became saddened once she realised that All Might hadn't contacted her ever since. (Y/N) kept Izumi happy by telling her she dosen't need the a licence to be a hero which made izumi feel better. Inko suddenly rushed into the room with a note in her hand, it was from UA. Once izumi opened the letter a small metalic circle fell out. Izumi was cunfused until a holographic screen appeared.

All Might: "I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION!!"

Izumi: "A-all Might!?"

(Y/N) only raised a brow at the device

(Y/N): 'An ilusion of sorts? or a form of communication"

All Might told izumi that since she saved Uraraka, she gained rescue points, enough to pass.

All Might: "As for you young hunter!"

(Y/N): "Hm?"

All Might: "You have gained the highest score, not only you destroyed many robots but you also saved Midoriya and Ochako. This gave you the score of 666 which is a new record in UA history!"

Izumi looked at (Y/N) shocked, (Y/N) just looked the same static as ever.

All Might: "So I would like to welcome you both to the hero course, this is your hero academia!"

Izumi cried and hugged (Y/N) which he returned

_Timeship brought by (Y/N) chatting with Maria while the Class 1-A girls look with jealousy_

(Y/N) Pov

It was the first day of UA and Izumi was ecstatic but also nervous, while Inko was questioning if izumi had all the necessities to which izumi said yes. As me and Izumi were about to walk out Inko spoke to me and Izumi. As we faced her, Inko had tears in her eyes about to fall.

Inko: "I-izumi I-im so proud... I'm sorry I didn't believe in you... From now on I'll support you with all my heart"

Izumi looked a little surprised

Izumi: "Mom....."

Inko: "And hunter thank you for everything you've done for izumi. You've been there for her and took great care to make her happy..... I'm eternally greatful"

(Y/N): "Tis' not a problem miss Inko. I already said I done it voluntarily, it was the least I could do after letting me stay"

Inko smiled at this

Inko: "N-nonsense, you're kind and more supportive of izumi. You didn't look down on her and helped her on many occasions"

Izumi blushed whilest I let out a chuckle, We left and headed for UA, On the way brought up a question

Izumi: "H-hunter"

(Y/N): "Yes?"

Izumi: "Why aren't you wearing a uniform? I mean they sent one to you didn't they?"

(Y/N): "I simply prefer my hunter's attire, it's far more practical than that uniform"

Izumi: "Oh"

After that the rest of the walk was silent

_Timeskip brought by (Y/N) inflicting frenzy on multiple villains which causes their blood to explode outwards, leaving them dead_