Chapter 3 The UA Entrance Exam

Certain scenarios will be changed to either fit the story or to expand on it.

There are many stories that I want to start now but will hold off until I finish this one, same goes for the other ones. After this the wesker one is next and then I'll decide between spec ops the line, Metal Gear Rising and Just Cause 3, sekiro will be also there but it'll have to wait until the full game is out so I can play it to know everything about it. As for any other stories like Devil may cry or The Division 2 they will come out just be patient, also I will need to finish season 2 of my hero academia and start season 3.

--------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) Pov

I was currently walking towards where Izumi was training, After nearly a whole year of training to gain all might's power. Izumi told me that she was tasked to clear out garbage from the beach, which was where I was heading next. Once I was there, the first thing that caught my interest was Izumi standing on a pile of garbage, screaming at the sky. I had to admit the sight was strange but compared to the things I have seen in Yharnam it was very much normal. Izumi was about to fall when the person names all might caught her, as they were talking I approached and when they noticed me I waved.

(Y/N): "Greetings Izumi, All Might"

All Might: "Hello young hunter"

Izumi: "H-h-hi hunter, what are you doing here?"

(Y/N): "I was going to check on you and your progress and I must say you did well"

Izumi blushed at my words

Izumi: "T-t-thank you hunter...."

All Might: "Yes young midoriya I'm impressed as well, you have truly earned my power"

Izumi told me about all might's quirk and what it could do to her body but she was determined and trained for the whole 12 months I have been living with her. All might then plucked one of his hairs and held it to izumi.

All Might: "Eat this"

I raised a brow at this

Izumi: "Huh!?"

All Might: "To inherit my quirk you must consume my DNA!"

Izumi: "B-but I thought it would be different and not so gross!"

All Might: "There is no time! the exam will begin soon! now EAT EAT EAT!"

Izumi: "AAAAAAHHHH!"

A very strange world indeed

After Izumi ate the hair and gone home to get ready before making our way to the exam, while walking izumi and I had a nice talk.

Izumi: "S-so hunter are you going to enter the exam too?"

(Y/N): "Not really, I'm not interested in becoming a hero"

Izumi: "Oh"

Izumi looked saddened at my answer. I looked at her and thought of accompanying her during her journey. I then thought of what encounters can happen.

(Y/N): "Well I might try it out and see how it is and if I enjoy it I'll go with you"

Izumi looked up and smiled brightly, I assume she really enjoys my company.

_Timeskip brought by Jiro and (Y/N) listening to rock music_

Once we arrived at the building we stood before the doors, I was collecting my thoughts while Izumi was thinking of everything that happened to lead up to this moment.