Chapter 20 New Hunter Tools

So guys we did it, We reached over 7300 views, The fact that we reached that amount of views in such a short amount of time is just incredible.

Sorry for the wait and thank you for sticking around.

I watched the anime but didn't read the manga so, I might do but if I don't then this story will have to wait for the new season or until I decide to read the manga and see if there is an ending.

Also got my moused super glued.

-------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) Pov

I awoke to sunlight, As I opened my eyes I stood up from my bed and put on Gehrman's attire, I then made my way to the main area to see class 1-A eating and engaging in conversations. I took a seat next to izumi and began to eat, After we ate we made our way to the class. Once we arrived Aizawa told us what will happen the class made it's way to the training area, The teacher known as Ectoplasm created duplicates of himself and the class started to develop their 'Ultimate Moves' as they called it. I was observing as the class developed their abilities when I saw Izumi walking out, I decided to follow her, Once I was close I decided to ask.

(Y/N): "Hello Izumi, Where are you off to?"

Izumi turned to me surprised

Izumi: "Oh Hunter! well I was going to see if I can improve my outfit along with my attacks"

I nodded and resumed our walk, After a while we came to a metal door, I was about to knock when an explosion accured resulting in smoke and me being knocked down. I waited for the smoke to clear and when It did I saw a women's chest, Upon closer inspection I saw the girl from the sports festival Mei Hatsumi laying on me, smiling brightly.

3rd Pov

Izumi and Uraraka: 'BOOBS!'

(Y/N) Pov

Mei: "Hey! you're that guy with the sweet tools!"

I nodded

(Y/N): "I am but could you please get off of me?"

Mei did as I asked and motioned for us to walk into the workshop and izumi, uraraka and Iida asked her to improve their hero attire, I looked around and saw many tools some of which were unknown to me. I was brought out of my thoughts when I felf arms around me, I looked down and saw mei feeling my body I raised an eyebrow.

(Y/N): "Miss what are you doing?"

Mei: "I'm just getting a feel for your body build, You're quite muscular!"

I looked at the others and saw Izumi and Uraraka with jealous eyes. Once Mei stopped she walked away turning her attention to the others. Once mei was finished she turned to me.

Mei: "So! what do you need help with?"

(Y/N): "I don't really need anything, I already have many sets of attire and weapons"

Mei: "Well! where did you get these tools?"

(Y/N): "All of them were found or baught but I can craft tools of my own if needed"

Mei looked in thought then her face became filled with joy

Mei: "HOW ABOUT WE MAKE OUR OWN BABIES!?"

Uraraka and Izumi: "WHAT!?!?"

I turned towards the izumi and uraraka

(Y/N): "She means tools and inventions"

Izumi and Uraraka calmed themselves, I faced mei.

(Y/N): "I don't see why not"

Mei's smile became wider