Chapter 19 A New Home

I have a headache but that won't stop me.

------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) Pov

Once Izumi and I made our way home izumi was shocked to see ragdoll still unconscious on izumi's bed, I explained to her how ragdoll got here and izumi was glad I saved her. Once morning came and ragdoll awoke I told her I saved her. Ragdoll told me her thanks and I offered to walk with her home, I put on my hunter's set and walked with her, The people looked at me in fear at they parted for me to make way, Once we were at the door I knocked. Mandalay opened the door and her eyes widened upon seeing ragdoll, shortly after she embraced her lost companion in an embrace, Mandalay turned her gaze to me.

Mandalay: "Thank you"

I only nodded as I turned around and was about to walk away but was stopped when I felt someone cling onto my arm. Upon seeing who it was I found ragdoll looking at me.

Ragdoll: "Can you please come in?"

I gave a slight nod as I walked into their home, Mandalay called Tiger and Pixie-bob and when they was ragdoll their eyes widened and they embraced her, I smiled. After a minute the four people turned to me and thanked me.

(Y/N): "No thanks is needed, I only did what hunters do"

Ragdoll told the other that she lost her quirk and began to cry.

(Y/N): "I do not see how it is a bad thing"

They looked at me surprised

(Y/N): "You lost your quirk but kept your humanity, A quirk is a crutch at best, The individual is what matters, You can make improvements and become strong. Be glad you lost your quirk and not your life"

They all looked at me in shock and I saw ragdoll ran and embrace me crying as she did.

Ragdoll: "T-thank you!"

I only raised my hand and placed it on her head, stroking her softly.

(Y/N): "It was nothing"

With that I left and walked home to Izumi, Once I arrived Izumi told me that me and her will be moving into 'dorms' I nodded and once izumi was done packing me both made our way to UA. Once we arrived I made my way into my room, Upon seeing a bland room I decided to renovate.

_Timeskip brought by (Y/N) and Izumi hugging on a sofa while watching the All Might movie_

I finished renovating and decided to see what the others were doing. I was sitting with class 1-A males when the girls approached us.

Mina: "I was thinking about a room contest!"

Shortly after I saw the room's of my class mates and I was amused, Then it came time for my room.

Mina: "OK! now let's see your room hunter!"

I nodded and opened the door, Upon seeing my room the eyes of everyone became wide. The room was similar to the hunter's worshop, The room held a fireplace and a workbench which above hung many weapon blades.

 The room was similar to the hunter's worshop, The room held a fireplace and a workbench which above hung many weapon blades