Yoongi - Soft

{Gender neutral reader}

                         💖💖💖

Tsundere : a Japanese term for a person who is initially cold but develops a warmer friendlier side over time

Or a person who seems cold hearted on the outside but cares so much for others in their heart

Almost everyone had a general idea that Min Yoongi was a total tsundere. Maybe his voice was monotonous, or maybe he pretended he didn't care that much about anything.

But he cared, a lot. His friends, who were like brothers to him, they were his family, who made him feel secure and well. He accepted hugs, he accepted kisses from his affectionate friends. He loved skinship, even if he acts like he doesn't, he loved it.

But when did he become so soft for you ?

The way you two met, was something out of ordinary.

You were partnered up with Jungkook for a History assignment. As classmates, you were on great terms.

You were, always, the sunshine of the class. You greeted your classmates, whenever your soft form entered the room, you talked with them, laughed with them, whether it's memes, vines, movies or shows.

You and Jungkook basically became friends from this one interaction.

"Sweetheart, can I ask you something ?", Jungkook asked coming up to your desk.

It was lunch break and everybody had left the class except you both.

"Yes bunny, what do you want ?", you giggled, your chubby cheeks lifting up, enlightening his soul.

Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes and asked your help to describe an object.

"Dirt noodle, dances in sunlight, poke it with a stick and turns around."

You were confused because what the hell is this kid on about ?

"........worm ?"

"Oh worm ?"

"I am done with you"

The moment you both realized you liked, no loved memes, it kind of took its own course to be friends with you.

Fast forward, a few hours later, he took you towards a dance studio as he wanted you to meet his friends. You knew his friends, you have seen them around the campus and you were excited to meet his group. It was Friday, so you were inwardly glad that you will still get time to recover after having the privilege to meet such beautiful humans up close.

"Hello dumbasses, your savior is here", Jungkook said as he entered the dance room, followed by you giggling.

The others were surprised to see a beautiful chubby cutie in the room and they walked up to you, their hearts calm but the blushes on their faces said otherwise, and introduced themselves to you.

Your soft voice caused their hearts to beat faster, especially for one person. He couldn't stop giving his gummy smile at you.

"You are adorable", he told you causing you to get flustered and look at the ground. The boys cooed at your adorable figure and you hid behind Jungkook, not used to getting such positive attention.

Taehyung chuckled and told you that you can watch them practice,
and you were beyond happy.

Namjoon, Jungkook, Jimin and Jin gave you a soft smile. They couldn't stop looking at your soft figure when they were dancing. Hoseok was awed at the expressions on your face whenever they executed a difficult move. Your soft chubby right hand moving to cover your cute mouth, the gasps and awes and cheers whenever they danced to the beat, it made them really happy in a long time.

Yoongi was sitting a few metres away from you, and he was looking at the soft profile of your adorable face. Your chubby cheeks all puffed up from smiling, your laugh that you let out whenever someone cracked a joke, mainly Jin and Jungkook. He was admiring you, his heart was dizzy, he felt so calm, but excited at the same time. He smiled at you, you didn't know about it, he was softly gazing at you and he felt his heart melt at your loud laugh.

Taehyung was the first to notice Yoongi smiling randomly, as in he was smiling more often now. Taehyung may be goofy 90% of the time, but when it comes to his friends he is more observant than anyone.

"Yah, is Y/N coming to the dorms today ?", Yoongi asked as he sat next to Taehyung on the couch. Taehyung was scrolling through tumblr looking at memes to keep up with Jungkook 's meme game.

"I don't know hyung, ask Kook", he replied smirking.

"What's with you and Y/N ?" Taehyung asked setting his phone down. Yoongi blushed and Taehyung noticed it, and giggled at him.

"Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung has a crush on Y/N !!!!!!" he shouted.

Jungkook hopped over the couch and landed on Yoongi's lap.

"You have a crush on our angel ?" Jungkook smirked.

Yoongi blushed so red, the others started poking him in a ticklish way.

The times you visited where they lived, Yoongi was there to hug your chubby soft warm body first, his hugs always lasting longer than necessary but you didn't complain. You knew your hugs were the best, that's the advantage of having a soft plump figure.

The others always looked at each other and smirked, because the typical 'stoic cold-faced' Yoongi was melting at your warm, kind aura.

Whenever you were watching movies with them. Yoongi always plopped on your round soft tummy, his arms coming to wrap around your thick soft waist, lying there in content. Yoongi felt as if he were in heaven. Your soft body feeling like clouds to him.

Short to say, you became his pillow.

All the boys were affectionate with you, no doubt. Hugs, cheek kisses, forehead kisses, holding hands and of course, using you as a pillow.

Yoongi always blushed whenever you laughed at his jokes. He smiles, and he looks at you, his heart beating fast. He plays with your chubby fingers and kisses them, when you fall asleep on his lap or his shoulder, his gaze soft as he looks at you, your chubby cheeks puffed out even more and he feels dizzy with love.

Yoongi wanted to kiss you, to hold your soft adorable form against his and whisper everything beautiful about you in your ear. He wanted to make you feel special, so loved and so you. He wanted to slow dance with you, in the kitchen when you are both baking cookies at 3 in the morning,he thinks, as he lays awake at night thinking about you.

Yoongi always patted your soft round cheeks whenever you fell asleep on him, reminding him that a beautiful person like you exists and it scared him how much he liked, no, loved, you.

The others tease him about it, in a good natured way of course, safe to say, they ship it.

Maybe one day, Yoongi would tell you that. He loved his chubby angel, their loud laugh, their soft round hands, their soft wide hips, their thick soft thighs and your soft chubby cheeks which he wanted to smother with kisses.

One day......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the second one y'all
It's a bit long but I don't care, I hope you like it 💖💖

Please keysmash to your heart's content because I L O V E that 😖💞😖💞

Thank you and I hope this brought a smile on your face 💕💞

~ Marshmallow