Seokjin - Worship

A/N : Jin deserves more love and you can't change my mind. He makes me so soft oh my god 😖💞

This is a bit nsfw. So if you are uncomfortable reading such scenarios please skip, thank you ❤

I hope you enjoy !!

                          💞💞💞

Kisses were placed to your chubby cheeks, making you giggle. Jin began kissing all over your adorable round face, and softly tickled the sides of your squishy body, making you squeal.

Jin ran his hands along the sides of your wonderfully plump body, enjoying the sensation of your soft skin. You laid your head on his broad shoulder, enjoying his administrations on your soft figure. Jin was sitting beneath you, your round warm body atop his muscular one, your thick soft legs wrapped around his slimmer waist. Both of you were naked as the day you were born.

Jin began kissing your shoulders, occasionally nipping the soft skin. He gently kissed the stretch marks covering the skin, and then afterwards began kissing your soft chest, leaving small bites and kisses, eliciting a gasp from you, which aroused Jin even more than he already was.

Wrapping his strong arms around your soft plush back, he squeezed you lightly, yet firmly against his body, feeling your rolls at your sides and back, groaning at the amazing sensation of your soft skin against his body.

Letting out a gasp, you held his face in your chubby hands, kissing him gently on his full lips.

Still holding you against him, Jin gently laid you down on the silky sheets of the bed, your plump form jiggling at the slight force. Hovering above you, he smiled before kissing you a bit more roughly, his left arm placed on your soft right breast. Jin gently squeezed the soft tissue, the feeling amazing on your heated skin, making you moan into his mouth.

When the need for air became apparent, both of you pulled away from each other with a breathless gasp. Biting and licking every inch of your skin, Jin made his way all the way down to your beautiful, round stomach.

Placing his hands on your soft wide hips, Jin placed kisses - open and closed - and the more than occasional nips and marks to your plush skin, showering the stretch marks on your hips and tummy extra attention and love.

The energy of his love that you felt when he showered your plush form with nothing but good intentions and pure altruism made you tear up a bit. You inhaled deeply and placed your soft chubby hands in his own, bringing them up to your pretty lips and kissed them softly.

The administrations on your soft plush round body was burning a fire within you to be pleased and pleasured. Your left hand softly grasping his hair, you ran your right softly over his marks and scars, staring in awe.

Jin looked at you with such an intensity, like he was looking at an ethereal being, filled with lust, full of love, ready to please you and obey you. He wanted to worship you as long you lived. He kissed the soft skin of your neck, making you giggle, as he was nipping at a ticklish spot. Your plush body wiggled under him, body jiggling from the movement. Your chubby stomach touching his toned one felt so loving and so intimate. Jin moaned at the naked feeling.

Jin kissed all over your cute chubby face, your cute nose, your beautiful lips, your forehead, your adorable chubby cheeks, your chin and your eyelids, making you squeal. He chuckled at you and softly gazed at you before making his way down to your thick soft thighs.

He felt the soft expanse of your strong thighs and moaned at the feeling. So much was there to mark and he was so thrilled for it. He kissed every inch of your big thighs and left kisses and bites which made your head spin from pleasure. You let out moans and gasps and even soft whimpers, yearning for more. Jin was absolutely addicted to your noises and made sure that he left no part of you unmarked or untouched.

Your lower body was wiggling with pleasure, as his teasing was increasing. You let out a particularly loud moan when he bit a chunk of the sensitive skin of your inner thick thigh making you throw your head back, making Jin chuckle against your soft thighs.

Leaning on your elbows, you looked at Jin, who was now pressing his beautiful face against your plush thighs and then, he turned towards you. He ran his strong arms along the soft sides of your plump squishy body making a shivers of pleasure run through your spine, making your eyes flutter.

Placing your chubby hand against his neck, you pulled him towards you and captured his full lips in a desperate kiss, that had him yearning for more. Jin cupped your soft chubby cheek with his right palm and grasped the back of your neck softly to make out with you. You let out a moan when his thumb brushed against a sensitive spot on your neck.

Leaving the hand from your neck, Jin roughly grabbed the soft skin of your plush left thigh, wrapping it around his slimmer waist.

Shortly after, the room was filled with your high pitched moans, his deep groans, the remnants of lust through your veins and the sensation of intimacy between both of you.

                        💞💞💞

I am about to drown in holy water  😰

I am sorry if it was terrible or something. I am still learning, so please keep in mind. I hope you enjoyed this, thank you  💞💞

Feel free to keysmash because, I L O V E that👌💞👌💞

Have a nice day cherubs 🌹💞

~ Marshmallow