Jimin - Silly Silly

A/N : Mild nsfw I guess ?

{ Gender neutral reader }

                       💞💞💞

   Jimin's strong arms were wrapped around your plush body while you swayed back and forth gently. His chubby fingers delicately squeezed your soft rolls making you giggle. Heart thrumming against his chest, Jimin hummed against the sensitive skin of your neck. The action made your adorable chubby form shiver and bite your soft lips.

         You were wearing a comfy set of shorts and sleeveless top accentuating your ever so luscious body. Your soft thick thighs filled your wear so damn well. Your lovely soft belly was pressed up against Jimin's toned abdomen making him sigh from the softness.

     The living room was filled with the tunes of a soft musical track making your heart and soul fill with excitement and calmness.

      Running his chubby fingers down your round arms, Jimin pressed them against it admiring the goosebumps that formed along the supple skin. Your ample thighs jiggled from you dancing with him. Jimin kissed your neck before lightly nipping at it. Your chubby fingers gripped his biceps and you pressed your round face against his chest taking in his pleasant scent.

       Jimin intertwined his fingers with your soft ones and gently twirled you around to the beat of the music making you giggle. He felt his heart elate from your melodious voice. You were like sunshine and hearts. You voice had the appeal of honey and nectar. He imagined the most unique of atoms creating an ethereal you. Jimin was happy to have your angelic self in his life.

Whenever Jimin felt your happiness, he swore he could see a multiverse being born behind your divine eyes. Your big cheeks lifted from a genuine smile on your round face sent his heart dizzy from love.

Jimin was so in love with you and it scared him to think of a life without you. And yet it excited him, to spend the rest of his life with you.

Bringing your soft body closer to his muscular one, Jimin leaned forward to kiss your heavenly lips. Holding your wide hips, he turned you around, pressing his front to your back. His right hand was splayed on your belly and he spread his fingers enjoying how the supple skin sank with the touch. His left hand was rubbing at your love handle oh so gently.

After a few minutes, Jimin sat your adorable chubby form on the couch and went to fetch a rose from a nearby vase in the living room. Placing the flower between his teeth, he sexily sauntered over to you making you laugh from his silliness.

After he sat in front of you on his knees, Jimin took the rose out of his mouth and delicately ran it all over your lush body. Your pretty eyes fluttered close at the touch of the petals and your round fingers involuntarily grabbed your attire.

Jimin smirked after noticing the action and brought the rose up to your divine lips, and gently tapped on it. You opened your eyes, only to see Jimin in front of your face, his lips hovering over yours.

Cupping your round face with his left hand, Jimin pressed his lips to yours so tenderly as if to tease you. Your whimper made him move his lips against yours, resulting in a moan from you into his mouth.

Releasing for a grasp of air, Jimin moved the rose all the way to your succulent thighs and slowly moved it to and fro, making sure that you could feel how the petals were caressing your supple skin. He licked his lips when he noticed how your cute round toes curled at the contact.

Jimin looked at your cherubic face and took in your features. Your pupils were dilated and you were biting your lip, trying not let any moans come out of your pretty mouth.