Hoseok - Heaven

A/N : Hobi always makes me tear up because he is so gentle and energetic, he's a ball of happiness and sunshine 😖💞😖💞

{Gender neutral reader}

                          💞💞💞

          Hoseok had no idea when you occupied his mind. Almost anything that he saw around him, whether it was a pretty rose, or the drops of rain dangling from the trees, the calm evening colors of the sky, to music, made him think of you.

     Maybe it's just a crush, he thought to himself. Or hardcore infatuation ?

        Hoseok always looked forward to any type of contact from you. From texts and calls to hugs and smooches. Forehead kisses given by your pretty lips to his face, made him feel like he was in a state of bliss. Whenever your soft chubby round body wrapped around his tall slender form in a hug, he felt like he was in heaven. Hoseok called you his Angel.

               Being physically affection-starved made you physically affectionate with others. Of course, you always respected boundaries, because you were human.

             The boys, however, they couldn't seem to get enough of your chubby warm hugs. They affectionately gave you many nicknames such as 'Teddy Bear', 'Marshmallow', 'Pillow' and so on.
Any nickname that the boys gave improved your already great self-esteem. It was a reminder that your soft warm body was great and so many people relished in the fact that they enjoyed your affections towards them.

              Hoseok however had dreams about you too. Images of you kissing him, your beautiful lips against his heart-shaped ones, whether it was in a peaceful meadow with flowers gently swaying with the wind, or when he felt your soft warm naked self to his strong lithe one, with your chubby round hands gently cupping his face while you let out moans of ecstacy.

             Hoseok had trouble being in the same room as you quite some times when his dreams were not so PG. He couldn't stop fantasizing about how your round soft body felt against him and he had to subtly adjust his pants without others' attention.

          His eyes were always drawn towards your chubby self whenever you laughed. Your laugh, oh your laugh, it sounded like fairy giggles to him, it made him excited and calm to see you so comfortable with yourself.

        Hoseok was the one who cheered others up, with his teasing or his poking, whether he was doing some silly antics, like a funny dance or falling down clumsily to make others laugh.

        You laughed, every time he did something funny in front of you. Hoseok felt his soul shine, every time your adorable self had to catch your breath after laughing so hard at his silliness.

              Hoseok thought about your soft self before going to sleep. Or at times, he lays awake thinking of your endearing adorable being. And more than often, your chubby self was the first thing he thought of when he woke up.

             On a night, when you were watching movies with the boys, Hoseok was lying on your beautifully round soft tummy as usual. You were wearing a loose sleeveless top and shorts and let me say, your soft thick thighs filled the shorts and had the boys drooling over them.

               Hoseok was in a state of bliss, your chubby hands were caressing his hair, his head on such perfectly soft warm features of your plush body, and his slender fingers were occasionally rubbing on your thick soft thighs and wide hips. He felt as if he could like there forever. What can I say, you were his heaven after all.

        The others noticed it, of course they did. Hobi was a very affectionate guy, and with the fact that they can see his blush evident on his facial features, made them smirk and subtly nod towards each other.

            After sometime, Hoseok felt your hands slow down to a stop. Angel must've fallen asleep, he thought.He got up from your soft round stomach and sat upright on the couch. He looked at your soft features. Your cherubic chubby cheeks all puffed out, it made his heart melt. He always told you that your cheeks were full of love, kissed by angels in the sky and he loved kissing your beautiful soft cheeks.

             Unaware that he was in the presence of others, he sat on the floor, took your gorgeous round hands into his slender fingers, feeling calm when he touched them. He brought your soft hands up to his mouth and kissed them delicately, like feathers landing, on your palms and fingers. He smiled softly at you and blushed, his face showing a deep pink shade and got up.

            He realized what he had done when he turned towards the others. Lo and behold, they were all smirking and chuckling at him. They felt their hearts melt at the soft gesture.

           Hoseok nervously, scratched the back of his head and requested others to not tell you that he kissed your delicate fingers.

       See, you had a strong platonic relationship with the boys. You are so damn affectionate with them, just as the boys are when they are with each other. Hugs, back hugs, cheek kisses, forehead kisses, and cuddling with each other was very common.

But hand kissing was a whole another level of intimacy and Hoseok was scared whether he had pushed it too far.

               The others kept their word but they promised among themselves that they would tease Hobi about it.

             Hoseok let out a sigh of relief and turned towards you. He gently patted your soft round cheek and went to the kitchen to drink some water.

             The others fondly gazed at your adorable sleeping self.

            After returning from the kitchen, Hoseok returned to the couch and gently took the plush pillows under your head with help from Jungkook. Sitting on the couch, he placed your head on his lap.

           You let out a small soft gasp and turned your head towards him in your sleeping state and grabbed his hand with your chubby one and held it gently.

         Hoseok swore he could feel his heart about to burst with happiness and he teared up a little at your soft state.

           The others were smiling fondly at them, and knew that you both were meant to be together.

        You were his Angel, and he can safely say that he loved you.......

                          💞💞💞

I just write whatever comes to my mind when I am writing, I hope it's okay ❤❤

And I hope it brought a smile to your face too ❤❤

Hope you're enjoying my book so far 😳💞

Have a nice day cherubs 💞💞

~ Marshmallow