Yoongi - Squeeze

A/N : I am in a soft mood 😢❤

                          💞💞💞

A loud sigh came out of Yoongi's mouth for the nth time in an hour. Running his big veiny hand down his face, he breathed in deeply to calm himself down. His brain felt static as he tried to think of a tune to blend in with the lyrics of the latest song he was producing. But so far, nothing fit right.

Yoongi was beyond frustrated with his progress so far. He had a deadline to meet. He had to discuss with the managers, attend dance practices, eat, drink and go on about his daily routine.

Feeling exhausted, Yoongi took a big gulp of water from the pink bottle he kept beside him and took deep breaths to calm himself down.

Yoongi heard soft knocks on the door to his studio. He took his time and slowly got up from the chair, walking towards the door to open it.

"Hyung, you look miserable all cooped up like this", Namjoon calmly stated after seeing Yoongi.

And Namjoon was right, to be honest. Yoongi had dark circles under his eyes. His lips were showing a pale color, a sign of dehydration and his eyes were droopy. He looked like he would fall asleep on the floor that instant.

"Please eat something, hyung. We can work on the songs later", Namjoon held Yoongi's lean body by the shoulders and walked with him towards the showers. Yoongi was too tired to protest and let himself be dragged towards the destination.

"Take a shower and come to the dining room. We will eat and talk about this. Don't overwork yourself, hyung. Please, just take a breather", Namjoon smiled at Yoongi to which he got a chuckle as a response.

                             ❤❤❤

Not wanting a repeat of what happened the day before, Yoongi went to a convenience store late at night.

The temperature was a bit cold, so he donned a black skinny jeans with a pink sweater and a thick black jacket to provide him warmth. He wore a mask and a pink beanie on his head to not be recognized by the general public.

The small bell placed behind the door rang when he opened it to enter the store. The ambience was good here. It was well lit, a bit bigger and not congested and it had space. Bowing to the sweet old man who was the cashier, Yoongi smiled, his cheeks lifting behind his mask and carried on to walk through the aisles after picking up a basket to put his items in.

Yoongi was walking through the toy section to buy some toys for Taehyung's cousins. He looked through aisle after aisle to look for cute toys and plushies to take it with him.

"Squeeze my tummy to turn me on !"

Yoongi's eyes widened and he looked towards the source of the voice. Looking to his left side, he saw a plump girl holding a box which had a Baymax toy inside it.

You.

Your profile looked so cute and charming and Yoongi was unabashedly staring at you. Your big cheeks were dropping down a bit. Your full lips were formed in such an adorable pout. Your chest and belly filled your purple mid-sleeve shirt in such a lovely way. The dark blue, almost navy blue colored denims that you wore flattered your plush thighs in the best of ways. It formed a really lovely shape of your derriere too. Accompanied by a pair of black boots, you looked ethereal. Yoongi gulped and closed his eyes. He shook his head and looked at you again, only to see you staring back at him.