Jin - Delightful

A/N : Some explicit content, pls skip if uncomfortable thank you 💞💞💞

                   💞💞💞

Jin observed your adorable plush form sitting on the kitchen counter, going through your phone, smiling whenever you saw something of your interests.

Jin felt his heart beat faster every time your round cheeks lifted up and heart-melting giggles and laughs were let out of your pretty mouth.

Jin unknowingly dropped at your attire - a peach short sleeve crop top with black shorts. To say that your outfit flattered you would be an understatement.

Your beautiful belly was wonderfully curved over the waistband of your shorts, which rode up your big soft thighs spread on the kitchen counter. The supple skin was so tempting to be touched and grabbed on, to leave marks on, and to kiss on.

Snapping your head up, your pretty eyes met Jin's as he blushed and winked at you, biting his full bottom lip after.

"Come on baby, the cake's almost ready ! We have to decorate it now !", you were so excited and Jin felt his heart electrify at your happiness.

You put your phone down and raised your plump arms to envelope him in a hug. Gladly obliging, Jin wrapped his strong arms around your cute form, internally groaning at how your soft rolls filled in his hold. He breathed in your scent and felt his heart beat relax, feeling content that he was there with you.

Letting you go, he pressed a tender kiss upon your full lips making him sigh in relief.

The sweet giggle that you released from your lips made his heart melt and he looked at you as if you hung all the stars in the sky.

He loved you so fucking much, oh my god.

Jin trailed his long fingers down to your thick luscious thighs and pressed his fingers onto it admiring how they sunk and left faint marks on the supple skin.

He bent down to kiss all over the sensitive skin making you tickle. Laughter bubbled from your mouth when he playfully moved his fingers on your belly.

The colored bands on your belly, thighs and arms were on full view for him. Jin gently traced the marks of red, purple, pink and pale colors which decorated your skin like lightning bolts.

You were a Goddess, oh god and he worshipped you.

Jin's eyes followed the movement of his long fingers on your soft skin and admired how well they fit together. Your round cheeks lifted up as you smiled and he internally cooed at you, leaning down pressing several kisses to your head.

The timer dinged letting it known to the both of you that the cake was ready.

Pulling away from each other, Jin helped you down from the counter by wrapping his arms around your thick waist and setting you down on the floor.

"I can get myself down Jinnie !", you squealed when he tickled you, making him chuckle at your actions.

"I know babygirl, I just wanted to touch you", Jin winked at your making your skin feel warm.

With a smile on your round face, you walked away from him. Jin noticed how your big thighs jiggled and bit his lip when he realized how much he revelled in that.

You were taking the frosting out of the fridge while Jin took the cake from the oven after wearing oven mitts.

Placing the cake on the counter, he took the mitts off and made space for you to stand next to him. Taking one bag, you began putting small dollops on the treat with excitement clearly shown on your chubby face.