Taehyung - Paint

A/N : I'm not gonna apologise for that gif 😉

                            💞💞💞

            Taehyung skimmed his hands all over the supple skin of your back. He was tenderly squeezing your plush rolls at the sides of your body and your soft wide hips. He kissed every mole, every freckle and ever scar present on your back and rubbed your neck.

      You sighed in content while laying on your belly and smiled at his gentle feathered touches. Your plush hands were folded under your head and you were lying down with such a carefree attitude.

Taehyung was sitting on your amazingly soft thighs and looking at you with so much warmth and love.You were clad only in a comfy cotton panties which accentuated your beautiful rump. Taehyung licked his lips at the ever gorgeous sight and playfully pinched the soft skin of your cute butt making you yelp. Chuckling at your reaction, he down to kiss the kiss the sensitive skin before kissing your round cheek. Taehyung smiled when you hummed in contentment.

"I love you angel, thank you for doing this with me", Taehyung said with so much love, honey coating each of his words.

Turning your head to the side, your felt your plump cheeks heat up and giggled sweetly, the sound melodious to Taehyung's ears, making him smile with hearts in his eyes.

"I love you too Tae-tae. So so much."

Taehyung melted at your angelic voice as he always did when it came to you. You were his everything. His sunshine, his muse, his heart, his soul, his rose and his goddess. He would gladly worship and take care of you as long as he lived. He loved you and was and always will be in love with you. You were his universe which he admired and adored.

Kissing your round shoulders, Taehyung longingly looked at the stretch marks covering the skin before kissing them too. He traced the beautiful colored bands of red and purple with his long fingers and placed his forehead against the supple skin and breathed in before leaning up again.

A variety of assortment of body paints were placed on the soft yet firm mattress of your bed. Different colors and different brushes to be painted on your body to make you feel even more like a masterpiece.

"Are you ready doll ?"

"Yes baby, I am."

Picking up a brush with soft bristles, Taehyung dipped it in the container of black body paint and started painting over the supple skin of your soft back. You shivered from the contact of the cold paint touching your warm skin and let out a breath.

Taehyung made sure not to apply too much pressure on your plush thighs and kept his balance while painting on you. He wore only a black boxer shorts, so the material wouldn't irritate the sensitive skin of your inner thighs. He would occasionally scratch your head making you purr in relief and sigh. He would check in with you, asking if you were okay or thirsty.

Taehyung used his long fingers to blend the paints to your skin. You would giggle when he brushed it against a ticklish or a sensitive spot making him smile at your reaction.

At one point, Taehyung put the brush down and got up from his position on your ample thighs. Confused you raised your head up, "Baby, is everything okay ?"

Standing at the foot of the bed, Taehyung wiped his hands and looked at your soft delectable form on the bed and chuckled.

"Everything is okay, angel. I just wanted to kiss your luscious thighs", Taehyung replied while eyeing your softest parts. The patches of cellulite and stretch marks on your succulent thighs resulting in a sharp intake from him. Putting the cloth down, he gently crawled up your thick legs and leaned down the kiss all over the sensitive skin of your inner thighs.