Jungkook - Fine

A/N : A bit nsfw I guess haha 💞💞

Hope you like it ❤❤

{Gender neutral reader}

                             💞💞💞

It was early in the morning, like about 4:30 and you had been having trouble sleeping. Walking into the kitchen, you heated some milk while being on your phone.

You were careful not to make any noise so as to not to disturb your housemates.

                           💕💕💕

Living with seven boys was surprisingly easy.

You were new to the place and you wanted to stay at somewhere safe. Apartments were either too damn costly or not meeting specific requirements. As a last resort, you went to the house which was occupied by seven boys.

When you went forward with the application to live with them, you expected them to be rowdy and downright rude but instead it was the opposite.

They were actually surprised to see a beautiful chubby cutie like you expressing her wish to stay at their house as long as they lived in the city.

Few months in, you are all great friends, you could even say they were your best friends. They taught you how to maneuver your way around the city and they were always there to provide you comfort. Whether you wanted to vent or be excited to or have a shoulder to cry on, they were there for you.

They were never rude to you. They never insulted you or made fun of any aspect of you - physical, emotional or your preferences. They were very protective of you and you were more than blessed to have them. They often acted as your bodyguards whenever you went with any of them outside.

Insults towards you were shut down immediately from their sharp words and glares. Especially, when it came to Jungkook.

Jungkook was incredibly protective of you. He wasn't possessive, never. He knew that you were a bit insecure when it came to asking for help, but he never ever made you feel bad for it. Ever. In fact, none of the boys did. They were more than willing to help you in case you felt anything was too much.

Two years in, Jungkook began to develop a liking towards you. He brushed off as an infatuation or a small crush at first. But he was hyperactive of anything that you did whenever you were in his presence. Your favorite cup to drink milk from, your favorite position to lay on the bed or couch, your favorite pair of shoes, your favorite hoodies from him that you took to wear, but he never minded it. He was glad that you felt comfortable around him to take his hoodies and that made him smile. The way his hoodies flattered your amazingly plush body was no joke. It made him blush many a time and also distracted him from attending his priorities.

Jungkook loved you so much. All the boys did, but Jungkook was in love with you. He loved your smiles, your smooches, your kisses, your hugs - oh my god he could stay in your arms forever and hold your soft, round and warm body forever- your loud laughs, your sarcasm and your jokes.

One day, you had jokingly told Jungkook that you wanted a 'Giant size shit bitch' teddy bear. He was confused at the words so you showed him a picture.