Hoseok - Safe

A/N : A brief mention of blood, just a tad bit of nightmarish description

{Gender neutral reader}

💞💞💞

Fearfully dark with a tinge of nervousness seemed to surround him. Everything felt like a source of fear. Hoseok didn't know know where he was or what to think. But he had a feeling that of uneasiness. The kind that swallows up your heart and makes your stomach do flips to the point of getting dizzy.

He had to get out of where he was.

Now.

Right now.

With one goal in mind, he ran. Hoseok ran till he felt his lungs burn. He couldn't feel the passage of time, but it did feel long. Because no matter how far he ran, he felt that he was stuck in the same place.

No matter how much Hoseok tried to run away from the darkness, he couldn't.

It felt like a thousand hands were pulling him back, preventing him from escaping.

Hoseok was being lifted off the ground and he felt his heart beat quicken at the unknown future of this deed. He felt suffocated, his lungs felt they were about to collapse.

Hoseok couldn't feel anything solid under his feet anymore.

Even though it was pitch black around him, he closed his eyes because he could feel his heart beat slow down.

Just a bit more.

A bit.

More-

A voice.

He could hear a voice.

A sweet angelic voice Hoseok was oh so familiar with.

Yours.

Darkness greeted his eyes again, when he opened them.

The hands that were lifting him, now felt slightly sharper and a lot more stronger.

Hoseok opened his mouth to scream, to leave him alone, to let him go.

Most of all, to not hurt you.

But nothing came out.

He could only helplessly struggle against the hands that were holding him in capture.

Hoseok felt his heart beat faster when your voice became louder. But whatever he heard sounded muffled.

No.

Please.

Oh God, he felt his eyes tearing up when he thought about anything bad happening to you.

He closed his eyes and began thinking about the moments you spent together.

Your ethereal self that made him feel like home.

Your chubby cheeks lifting up when you smiled, your pretty eyes turning into crescents. Your soft, round hands which he held, making him feel safe and sound. Your loud laughs, when your round body leaned into his toned one making his heart blossom with roses and hearts. Your excitement which he shared with you. Your plush body wrapping his leaner one in a soft warm hug which made his heart elate. Your presence which could make his anger dim, whenever he had bad days.