Yoongi - Lavish

A/N : Explicit sexual content. Skip if uncomfortable, thank you. Excuse the grammar mistakes.

Again, I am warning you, don't unnecessarily report my book. I already gave you warnings and everything. I am repeating, this is a very mature chapter. Only read if comfortable with it.

PWP, Smut, Mature Content

💞💞💞

Yoongi observed your luscious body with lust-filled eyes. His pupils were dilated and he bit his plump bottom lip with his sharp upper teeth. His big hands were gripping his strong thighs upon seeing how the babydoll flattered your plush body.

The baby pink lingerie you had on, accentuated your delicious curves. It settled over your beautiful big belly so well. The delicate piece clung to your soft round body so fucking good. It held your breasts with so much temptation and your succulent thighs caught Yoongi's gaze when you moved from side to side. The movement caused the soft flesh to jiggle causing Yoongi to inhale sharply and let out a groan.

Moving your chubby right hand, you moved two of your round fingers closer to your pretty mouth and lightly bit on them, teasing him, daring him, to wreck you.

Your chunky self sexily sauntered over to where Yoongi was sitting on the bed. You giggled when he moved his hands to touch you and moved back, teasing him and making him yearn for you even more.

Yoongi restrained himself from grabbing you when your sexy chubby form walked to him again. He gulped when you stopped and turned around letting him get an eyeful of your generous behind. He licked his lips upon the ever so beautiful sight.

Finally reaching to where Yoongi was sitting on the firm mattress of the bed, you cupped his gorgeous face with your round hands and bent down to kiss his beautiful plump lips with your soft full ones. You felt Yoongi relaxing upon the touch of your lips and his slender fingers hesitantly trailed upwards your gorgeous thick thighs.

Letting go of his lips, you brought your lips closer to his ear and whispered, "You can touch me baby, it's okay. I want you to touch me now", and stood in front of him, your lovely hands still holding his adorable face.

As soon as Yoongi got the permission, he pressed his long fingers on to your ample thighs and gripped it. You brought your round hands to his soft hair and pulled on it a bit roughly, making Yoongi let out a shaky breath.

Yoongi moved his head towards your delightful soft thighs, and ran his warm tongue over the wondrous flesh making you moan. His fingers moved to your full rump and groped it. Your eyes fluttered close at the touch and gripped his hair a bit more harder, careful not to hurt him.

Yoongi shifted his strong arms to your soft ones and removed it from his head. He kissed your round palm and smiled at you, making your heart melt at the affectionate gesture.

With a change of positions, Yoongi knelt in front of you at the foot of the bed, while you sat on the firm mattress. Your splendid thighs were spread out on the surface and he could see your soft lacy underwear with a sizable damp spot. The sight made him smirk.

Yoongi ran his hands over the wonderful expanse of your thighs, admiring how his fingers sunk into the soft flesh. You could see how aroused Yoongi was from the only attire he wore, a black boxer shorts.

Yoongi touched the material of the pink babydoll that you had adorned on your body and gently pulled on it, looking at you. You softly gazed at him and nodded, giving him permission to take it off of you.