Hoseok - Art

A/N : Some nsfw content. So if you're uncomfortable, please skip it, thank you ❤❤

                         💞💞💞

            Taehyung and Namjoon wouldn't stop teasing Hoseok about the wet dream that he had awoken from.

             Even Hoseok couldn't stop thinking about it, and he blushed from time to time, eventually resulting in others knowing about the dream and teasing him. Hoseok didn't mind, he loved you a lot anyway.

Your soft plush body was pinned under Hoseok's lithe one, his lips moving languidly against yours. His strong arms were caressing every soft part of your round body. Your big belly, your thick thighs, your soft chunky arms and at last, he intertwined his fingers with your chubby arms pressing them against the mattress.

Hoseok began sucking on the soft skin of your neck leaving red and purple marks. You moaned and wiggled under him to create some friction between your thick thighs that was parted by his toned one.

Hoseok smirked against your neck and pulled away from you, making you groan from his absence. His hands gently and slowly, tugged at your top. You nodded and whimpered a soft yes, when he asked for permission to remove it.

Hoseok caressed every inch of your soft supple body that was exposed with every second of him unclothing you from the material. He groaned upon seeing your soft breasts being held by your bra.

Hoseok gently held your round face as if you were made of glass and then, pulled you in for a rough kiss. Lust was running through your veins at the acts of intimacy.

He moved his hands and squeezed your plush rolls making you gasp and your pretty eyes to flutter close. Gently laying you down on the bed, Hoseok skimmed his hands all over your supple body and groaned at the softness.

"You look like a Goddess Y/N. Let me worship you."

You canted your pillowy hips upwards and brushed your core against his thigh whimpering out a weak 'please'. Your soft body shuddered and you brought your chubby right hand towards your pretty mouth. You lightly bit down on two of your fingers and you felt your core just throbbing from his administrations on your plump form. Hoseok lightly growled at how delectable you looked at the moment. You looked like art, and he would gladly admire you for the rest of his life.

He gently brought his hands to your covered full breasts and squeezed them lightly to test your reaction. You let out a soft moan, indicating that you wanted more.

To make Hoseok sure that you did want more, you placed your chubby hands atop his and pressed it against your ample breasts, nodding at him.

Smiling, Hoseok leaned down and kissed you, squeezing the soft tissues a bit roughly, making you moan into his mouth. Hoseok gently pushed his tongue inside your mouth and moved it against you softly. Relishing in the taste of each other's mouths, you were in bliss. Your round hands were pulling his hair a bit roughly and his slender fingers were wrapped around your breasts, lightly pinching at your nipples.

Moving downwards, he squeezed and felt your plush belly and licked the soft expanse of the supple skin with his tongue. You couldn't help the moans and your blush that covered your face. You let out tiny whimpers and squeaks, every time he left a bite or a hickey on your soft belly.

Gripping your plush wide hips a bit roughly, he pressed his face against your bare, soft thick thighs and kissed the doughy area. Hoseok could stay between your chunky thighs forever because it felt like clouds to him.