Jin - Awe

A/N : Yep, the cliche 'being pushed in closet' trope. What are you gonna do ?

Mild nsfw I guess, but still I am putting out a warning in case you are uncomfortable reading it.

That gif, wow 😖💞😖💞
He really be looking like a God ugh

                         💞💞💞

           Being shoved into a closet filled with clothes and other stuff was not exactly in Seokjin's bucket list.

         Your adorable being shoved into Seokjin's chest a few minutes was not what you expected either.

        Both of your flustered faces turned to see a smirking Jungkook, who giggled evilly and closed the door and locked it from outside.

           "You have 20 minutes ya nasties, do what you want !"

       "Isn't it 7 minutes Kookie ?" Jimin smugly asked him.

            "Well the bottle selected each other and I make the rules how long they should be in there", Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and laughed.

            With that said, you heard Jungkook walking away. Your soft form was still attached to Jin's toned chest. On the other hand, Jin was trying his hardest not to touch you. His hands were in a T-pose, gripping the shelves behind him and his head was tilted towards the ceiling with his eyes closed.

        The closet was decorated with a few strings of fairy lights giving a magical glow to the space.

      Clearing your throat softly, you gently let go from Jin and apologized. Jin melted at your angelic voice and opened his eyes to look at you. Lowering his arms from the initial position, he took a good luck at your form. His heart almost turned to a puddle of goo when he saw your beautiful eyes looking at him so damn softly.

          Shaking his head, Jin muttered that it was alright and that you didn't hurt him in any way.

        You giggled and Jin felt his soul lift from the sound.

      "I didn't think 'Spin the Bottle' would have a twist like this", you let the words come out of your pretty mouth.

          Jin ran his hands down his chest smoothing his shirt from non-existent wrinkles and released a shaky breath. You moved a bit backwards and leaned against a shelf to the right side. The closet was a bit bigger and you had space. You didn't panic that much anyway.

       "Yeah, it was unexpected", Jin admitted with a soft giggle.

         Jin took a good look at your attire. You were wearing a red low cut, shoulder-less sleeved, lace top with a red skirt which ended a couple of centimeters above your knees. In addition to that, you were wearing sheer black thigh highs which clung to your soft supple thighs so deliciously.

          To say that the outfit flattered your plush body would be an understatement. According to Jin, you looked like a goddess. Your beautiful body filled out your top so well. The top flattered your round hips and your soft belly. A few inches of the upper part of your full chest was exposed to his eyes and he tried not to breathe heavily.

               Jin looked at the floor of the closet and then tried so fucking hard to not think anything not quite PG. Especially, when you looked so ethereal.