Jimin - Ethereal

A/N : Yeah, mild NSFW as usual

💞💞💞

Jimin observed your soft plump form on the basketball court. He smiled when he saw how happy you looked when you were practicing on your roller skates. Your cherubic cheeks were all lifted up from all the giggling and laughing, and he felt his heart beat against his rib cage faster.

You were wearing denim shorts which accentuated and flattered your soft thick thighs. Jimin bit his plump bottom lip when he saw your big thighs jiggle cutely at the moves that you executed. The red crop top that you wore showed a portion of your midrib exposing some faint lines of red, purple and pink marks on your supple skin. The jean jacket that you wore over your crop top increased your degree of cuteness even more. Jimin sighed happily at the heavenly sight.

Your skin was having a slight cover of sweat which made you glow from the evening light. The sky was amalgamated with colours of pink, purple and orange, and some shades of blue, which beautifully reflected off your skin. Your eyes were twinkling from the amount of happiness you were feeling at the moment and Jimin internally cooed at you.

After a few minutes, a person joined you and held your chubby hands with his big ones.

"Taehyung, if you drop me, I won't buy your favorite chocolates for two months", you giggled and held onto him, while he rotated you on your wheels.

"I would never do that babygirl", Taehyung chuckled kissing your round cheeks.

Music was playing from the Bluetooth speaker in the background. Taehyung twirled you around and held your plush form against his tall lithe one, your back to his front. His big hands were spread on your soft belly, long fingers slightly sinking into supple flesh. Both of you moved together sensually to the beat of the song, earning hollers and hoots from the people gathered on the court.

Taehyung always told you that you were amazing on wheels. You were so damn talented and he was so proud of you.

"Y/N's so damn hot Minnie", Hoseok told Jimin after witnessing your practice. Jimin smiled and nodded, releasing a shaky breath from his plump lips. Your round body was moving so gracefully against Taehyung.

Taehyung brought his hands to your full hips and gripped it a bit tightly, not hurting you, just a little firmer and turned your soft body towards him. You giggled at the sudden movement and joined your chubby hands at the back of his neck, making him smile and kiss your squishy cheeks.

💕💕💕

That night, Jimin lied on the bed thinking about you, as usual. Your heavenly smiles, your loud laughs, your angelic voice, your dancing, your hugs and your amazing plush figure.

A heavy blush ran up his body when he thought about the moment you asked for his help in dancing. Jimin was one of your best friends. But for the last few years or so, he has been carrying it in his heart, that he loved you. He loved everything about you, to be cliche.

Jimin still vividly remembers how your plump figure felt against him. He recalled how your soft hips filled his hands and how excited you looked to learn to dance with your skates.

You were amazing on roller skates. You thought that incorporating some great dance moves with the wheels would be on another level. You weren't wrong because you became popular in Uni in the span of a week, during a flash mob. You may be a bit clumsy on foot, but on skates, it's like your clumsiness just ran for the hills.