Namjoon - Touch

A/N : NSFW content, mildly I guess 😳❤

                           💞💞💞

"Babygirl, is everything okay ?"

Your head tilted up and looked at Namjoon, who was standing at the doorway of your bedroom, with an adorable pout on your full lips.

Namjoon walked towards where your soft form was sitting on the firm mattress of the bed before kneeling down in front of you.

You brought your soft thick thighs closer together and looked down at your lap.

Namjoon gently rubbed his hand on the denims you were wearing and waited for you to speak.

"What's wrong, doll ?", Namjoon inquired calmly. After a few seconds, you looked at his face looking at you with such a strong intensity but still giving the freedom to back out of a reply.

Shaking your head, you moved your round hand on top of his and squeezed it delicately.

"I....I-"

You took a deep breath before replying again.

"The inner seams of my denims....they tore...sorry..."

You bit your plump bottom lip and looked down again.

Namjoon was surprised. That wasn't a big deal at all. But then he realized that the pair you were wearing was the one which tore and it being one of your favorites, you were probably a bit moody about it.

"I know it's silly but I can't help but feel bad but I really loved these....sorry... sorry baby", you looked at down at your lap while playing with your chubby fingers.

Namjoon softly held your round hands making you look at him. He tilted his head and looked at your flustered face making him chuckle.

He leaned forward and pressed kisses to your fluffy cheeks making you close your eyes in relief.

"Clothes tear, baby. It's natural, don't worry about it. We will buy some new ones, okay ?"

Rubbing your neck, Namjoon assured you in a calm voice making you agree.

Namjoon smiled and looked at your attire. He cooed at how adorable you looked in it. It flattered you so well.

Tenderly tapping your big soft thighs, Namjoon saw your smile which his heart sing.

"Let's you out of these jeans baby. You need to breathe."

Namjoon pointed out to which you nodded your head.

You moved your hands to the button when Namjoon stopped them. Raising an eyebrow, your round face showed confusion at him.

"Let me do it doll", he pointed out making you smile, your full cheeks lifting up.

Namjoon made your plush form lay on the bed. "Relax cherub, I got you," he said before he moved his hands to your button and zipper. He unbuttoned and unzipped the jeans before sliding them down your soft thick legs.

He lightly ran his fingers over the supple skin of your legs revelling in the stretch marks and patches of cellulite present on the flesh.

Namjoon placed the jeans on the foot of your bed and moved back towards you.

Propping his head with his right hand, he lay down next to you and ran his left hand down your luscious body relishing in how your soft skin sank underneath his touch.

Realizing that he was about to tickle you, you attempted - keyword, attempted - to crawl away from Namjoon, only to have him wrap his strong arms around you and turn you around.