Jungkook - Squish

A/N : A bit of explicit nsfw content. Skip if uncomfortable, thank you 💞💞

Grammar mistakes may be present ahead, ignore it if you can okay. English is not my first language.

                           💞💞💞

          Jungkook had prepared everything for you both to spend time together. He was busy with his stuff and he couldn't spend much time with you for the past few weeks. But tonight, he went all out and was ready to pamper your sweet chubby self to the fullest and more.

       Walking around in his tank top and boxers, he proceeded to the fluffiest blankets and sheets on the living room floor. Going to yours and his room, he was picking up a load of the softest pillows to get more comfortable.

           Meanwhile, you were bringing snacks and drinks and placing them on the sheets. Clad only in a sleeveless crop top and your cotton panties with an adorable ruffle on the bands, your alluring chunky self caught Jungkook's eyes.

             You were kneeling on the sheet, your wondrous form diagonal to him. Jungkook observed how your ample thighs spread on your calves and each time you stretched out, your belly overhung a bit making him gulp. The colored bands of red, purple and pink gorgeously spread across the skin of your pillowy thighs, soft belly and round hips like powerful lightning strikes made Jungkook internally coo at you. He tilted his head, looking at you with hearts in his eyes and wondered how lucky he was to have such an angelic person like you in his life.

         After doing the deed, you stood up to find Jungkook standing there was a massive blush on his gorgeous face. Giggling, you affectionately walked to him. Jungkook's gaze focused right on your thick thighs jiggling with every step and he bit his lip.

           You winked at Jungkook and kissed his right cheek before walking to the kitchen to get some more drinks and snacks for your movie night.

               Jungkook bit his lip looking at you walking away with an extra sway to your soft wide hips, fully aware that you knew he was looking at your succulent body. Your sweet rump was also jiggling with every step you took, making Jungkook release a shaky breath.

          Shaking his head with a smile, Jungkook walked over to the little haven and began scattering and propping up pillows.

         After that, he put Netflix on TV and began scrolling through the categories of both of your favorites. At that moment, you came from the kitchen with a few more snacks and drinks along with some paper cups to pour them in. Handing over to Jungkook who received them with a beautiful smile, you took the AC remote and changed the temperature for maximum cooling.

      Turning towards Jungkook, you saw him looking at your thighs all the way up your beautiful belly, your bosom, till they reached your face. Jungkook saw that your eyes were twinkling from excitement and he felt his heart melt. Looking at you, he gave a sly wink and tugged your round hand to make your plush self sit in between his legs.

            Moving to your knees, you delicately settled your chunky body between his strong thighs, his warm chest to your soft back. Jungkook's hands immediately went to the bulging curves of your lush hips and began fondling them while pressing a gentle kiss to the curve of your soft neck.

            You smiled and he felt your round cherubic cheeks against his forehead making his heart flutter.

         Finally selecting a movie, you leaned back even more comfortably against Jungkook while he leaned against the couch. Turning your head around, you looked at the beautiful man and winked at him. Holding your round face in his big hands, Jungkook gave a gentle kiss on your full lips and a peck on your round cheek making you let out a happy sigh.