Jimin - Doll

A/N : I am not sorry for that gif 😳😳

He's such a masterpiece I am just wow

A bit nsfw, if uncomfortable don't read it ❤

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy it 💞💞

                          💞💞💞

Bliss was the state you were in at the moment. Calmness was what seeped from your soul from his tender care. Excitement was what you felt from his administrations on your plush body.

Currently you were in a bath with Jimin, your soft body in front of his toned lithe one. His chubby fingers were rubbing your ample tummy, making you sigh in relief. You leaned your head back against his left shoulder and relaxed. He moved one of his hands to your doughy thighs and grabbed it a bit roughly making a gasp escape your full lips.

He chuckled and gripped your inner thick thighs and held it up, rubbing the sensitive skin over there. Your breathing got heavier and more intense with the movement of his fingers.

Jimin, you moaned breathlessly against the skin of his neck. His other hand gently held the soft skin of your neck and held it up. He brought his beautiful face closer to your round angelic face and placed a soft yet firm kiss on your pretty lips.

You moaned into the kiss, the sensations on your body making you hot and bothered.

Jimin always made sure you were comfortable, no matter what you were doing. Whether, it was something menial like cooking or cuddling or when it came to making your body tremble from intense pleasure. He was so giving, so soft, so gentle and so good towards you. He always made you feel special and loved. He loved your plush round body, so fucking much.

Jimin loved your warm kind aura. He loved your loud laughs, your sense of humor, your giggles, your kisses, your hugs and your moans and gasps and screams of pleasure.

Leaving his strong hand from your neck, he slid it towards your left breast and squeezed it, his other hand still rubbing your thick inner thigh, making you leave his lips to let out a soft moan. Jimin trembled behind you. It was like you had him under a spell.

He was addicted to you, he was in love with you and he never wanted to stop loving you.

Jimin latched his soft plump lips to your neck and sucked on the skin there, leaving a deep mark on the area. You were moaning breathlessly. He treated you so fucking well.

The strong hand that was holding your plush thigh, came to your beautiful round belly and grabbed it roughly making your eyes flutter open.

You whimpered and Jimin smirked into the skin of your soft neck where he was still leaving marks.

You love this doll ? You love how I am grabbing your lovely body and making you wither in pleasure ?

Jimin asked you in that sensual voice of his making you nod quickly. He groaned at your reaction. He squeezed your breast again making you feel so damn sexy. You let out a quiet scream from the sensations and your hands that were on the rim of the bathtub unknowingly dropped into the water.

You latched your left hand onto his thick, muscular left thigh and gripped it roughly, and moved your gorgeous plush body backwards to his groin. Jimin moaned loudly at the sensitivity and grabbed your doughy belly a bit more roughly. You bit your full bottom lip to prevent yourself from screaming from pleasure. Only a soft muffled whimper came out of your pretty mouth.

Jimin's tan skin flushed red from your expressions and reactions. Gently holding your soft plump hands in his, he clasped them together and brought it to his lips. You opened your eyes and saw his full lips kissing your chubby knuckles and fingers with so much love, you teared up a bit from the sight. Jimin heatedly gazed at you, giving you a soft smile and bit his plump bottom lip.

Jimin leaned down and kissed your big cherubic cheeks whereas you kissed his fingers and knuckles. Both of you felt at peace, excited, calm and exhilarated.

I love you Jimin.

You softly said in his ear.

I love you more baby, so fucking much.

Jimin whispered into your lips, before kissing you roughly again.

This was one of the many moments where both of you wholeheartedly believed that, not only did you belong to yourself, you also belonged to each other..............

                        💞💞💞

Well that was steamy 😰

It was a bit short, sorry about that ❤

I hope you all liked/loved it !!!
And I hope you are enjoying my book so far 💞💞

Thank you for all the votes and comments and reads 😘💞

Have a nice day cherubs 💞💞

Love you all

~ Marshmallow