Jungkook - Terrible

A/N : Some NSFW content 😉💞

{Gender neutral reader}

                      💞💞💞

~Flashback~

New place, a sophisticated college and a fresh course.

Your soft body walked through the grand campus of the prestigious University, until you reached your building. A brilliant smile was present on your round face making you look even more adorable. Your heart was thrumming with excitement upon getting the opportunity to pursue your studies.

New experiences were waiting for you, which were meant to be fondly remembered in the future.

Checking the class numbers and subjects on a paper which was stuck in a glass case, you nodded your head and began heading towards the lecture room. Your chubby hands held on to the straps of your bag as you walked through the halls.

Your pretty eyes wandered all over the building you were in.

Everywhere was bustling with activity. People - students and lecturers - were talking with their fellow kind, smiling and laughing at their topics. Some were on their phones, some looked stressed, some looked through their books and discussed their doubts with others.

Your heart was thrilled to enjoy your time here, in this University, for the duration of your academic years.

As you reached your classroom, you looked at the door and took a few deep breaths before opening the door.

The room fell silent upon seeing your adorable self.

The teacher wasn't present at the time, so here you were having a staring contest with your classmates, which lasted for quite a few seconds.

You gave a warm grin and waved hello to the people present in the class, in order to ease the tension of course.

Smiling right back at you, a boy walked towards you and shook your chubby hand.

"Hi, my name is Taehyung !"

You observed his profile fairly quickly.

Tall with sharp looks, a mole at the tips of his nose, a gorgeous box-shaped smile, long slender fingers, silky hair accompanied with golden tan skin.

And a very deep baritone voice with a thick accent to it.

He was beautiful.

"What's your name sweetheart ?", Taehyung asked you, still holding your round hand.

"My name is [Y/N]", you answered, flashing your brilliant smile again.

The class began bustling with activity while you were introducing yourself to Taehyung.

Excitement ran through your nerves again when Taehyung gently tugged at your hand to introduce to his group of friends.

"Hey guys, this cutie pie is [Y/N] ! Introduce yourselves guys !", Taehyung giggled and tapped your round shoulder.

"Hi, my name is Jimin ! Nice to meet you !"

A guy with pink hair shook hands with you. He had chubby cheeks, incredibly plush lips and kind eyes.

You giggled which made his ears turn red.

Jimin had never heard such a sweet voice before and he smiled gratefully, as if he was thanking for gracing his ears with such a blessing.