Taehyung - Play

A/N : Explicit sexual content. Skip if uncomfortable pls ❤❤

Again, I am warning you, don't unnecessarily report my book. This chapter contains mature content.

                        💞💞💞

Taehyung sighed when your alluring being entered the class. He took note of your attire and felt flustered at how your plush body flattered it.

The language period had just ended a few minutes ago and students were still returning to their respective classrooms to prepare for their next hour.

Everyone took different languages available in the curriculum. You had taken French, which only had a few students, 8 in your batch. Regardless, you were on good terms with all of them and enjoyed the classes since the teacher was amazing at what she did.

You were greeting everyone and giving them pats on their heads with your chubby hands, leaving several people blushing at your affections. You chuckled and walked to your seat.

Taehyung followed your movements and licked his soft lips when you sat in your assigned seat. Which was beside him.

"Morning, Longs Doigts !"

And there it was.

Your nickname for him. Your chubby cheeks lifted up and you flashed a brilliant smile at his flustered self. Your chubby fingers adjusted your navy blue denims and mid sleeve black top before placing them on the table.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes at you and brought his right hand forward, pinching your round cheek. You giggled at his action and flicked his forehead making him let out a soft yelp.

Just as he was about to poke your squishy side, the Economics teacher entered the class.

"Okay class, get settled. Let's start this chapter and finish the portions before the semester ends", the teacher ordered.

                              ❤❤❤

"Long Doigts ! What's for lunch ?"

Taehyung bit his bottom lip before looking at you. Your round palm was placed on the table. You moved the chair at the table backwards before sitting on it and adjusting yourself.  

Taehyung took the lunch bag away from your hand and opened it to take your lunch box out. Your soft gaze at him made his heart flip several times and his ears tinted pink.

Your chubby hands held a spoon and took a portion of your lunch, feeding Taehyung your delicious food. Taehyung also did the same, his heart bursting with emotions when you closed your eyes and savored in the flavor of the food.

As always, he pinched your chubby cheeks and booped your nose before feeding you again.

                          ❤❤❤

Years.

You have been calling him 'Long Doigts' for years.

Okay, maybe four years.

From 11th grade to the 2nd year of college.

The first time you called him that, he got extremely confused and flustered.

Days became weeks and weeks became months until Taehyung finally wanted to find the meaning of what you were calling him.

When he asked you, your chubby fingers ruffled his hair and told him it was French and left it at that.