Hello !

Seeing all the chubby/ plump / fat /plus size/ chunky / BBW fanfics inspired to write my own too.

This book will be catered only to chunky angels because I want them to feel confident with themselves as people here have made me feel.

Here, in this book :

1) "Fat" is not a bad word. It never was and it never will be.

2)  Confident reader will be depicted most of the times.

3)  Fluff will be what majority of this book is gonna consist of.

4)  I am not that secure about writing smut but I will try. I am not sure if I may be able to write "smutty" smut but I can at least do the parts proceeding to that ??

      I am not sure if that point makes any sense, but ya feel what I am saying ?

5) You can request what you want here, at this point. Just gimme a plot and I will try my best to work from there.

6) English is not my native tongue. So, if you come across any grammar or spelling mistakes please excuse that.

7) It may not be regular updates. Just whenever I feel like it. Please no hate, thank you.

      Please keep in mind, like if I find some stuff triggering, I may avoid that request.

And last but not the least,

No plagiarizing, reposting, copying or anything of that sort because that is so not Gucci of y'all.

Bigotry and fatphobia won't be tolerated here. So if you come up in here with your ableist, health-centric BS, I WILL DESTROY YOU. I don't tolerate bullying. Never have, never will.

With that said, hope you all enjoy my book 😳💞

~ Marshmallow

          As of 2020,

          As of 2020,

            ©_lasciva_