Namjoon - Library

Yeah I know, it's a cliche plot, bear with me lmao

      Anyways, I hope you all like it

    {Gender neutral reader}

                         💞💞💞

                 Namjoon observed your soft form entering the library, his heart melting at your soft smile. Your big round cheeks lifted up even more when you saw him.

                  Walking over to him, he stood up and opened his arms for a hug. You gladly obliged, chuckling softly, and wrapped your soft chubby arms around his tall lean figure.

                 Namjoon almost gasped at the feeling of your plush body engulfing his. For him, hugging you felt like he was in heaven because you were so soft and wonderfully warm. Your sweet smell invaded his senses and he blushed, his gorgeous tan skin sporting pink dusts on his face.

                  There were only a few people in the library. It was only a few minutes after six in the evening, the sky amalgamating into gorgeous shades of pink, orange and purple.

                Namjoon gently took hold of your soft chubby hand and walked with his best friend towards the shelves, looking for books to take home with him and also, to help you get books that he thinks you may find interesting.

                  Namjoon observed your cute round face lighting up every time you came across your favorite books and he held a soft gaze towards your plush form. His heart melted when your other chubby hand ran across the binders of the books displayed on the shelves.

                 He gently squeezed your round hand and smiled at you to which you replied with a chuckle of your own.

                 Letting go of your hand, he slightly turned your chubby figure towards him and he leaned down. You poked his adorable dimples and giggled. He had a fond expression on his face as he looked at you.

              You poked his adorable nose, and then cupped his ethereal face with your round hands and gave a kiss on each of his cheeks.

               Namjoon's face dusted pink from your affection and looked up at the ceiling because he was so close to melting to a puddle in your heavenly presence. 

                God must've heard his prayers because he found the book you've been searching, quickly taking it from the shelf and showed it you. Your expression made him inwardly coo at you and he wanted nothing more than to kiss you, to hold your soft warm body against him and to feel your beautiful lips against his.

               Clearing his throat, he glanced around, heart racing, while your adorable soft self was going through the book he picked for you.

       "Joonie, I have a question", you inquired.

        Namjoon paid full attention to you as he always did when it comes to you.

            "If I asked you to kiss me, would you ?"you asked, looking at your tall best friend with a soft calm gaze, a hint of a slight smirk present on your lips.

            Namjoon was stuck. He did not expect that. He was blushing, he felt so exhilarated and he was looking at you with wide eyes.

               You, on the other hand, was panicking on the inside. The thoughts of overstepping your boundaries played in your mind and your heart was about to crumple.

      You opened your mouth to apologise to him when Namjoon himself took you by surprise by joining your beautiful lips with his plump ones. One of his hands gripped your soft round hip, and the other was grasping at the back of your neck.

              He kissed you like a man starved. Like someone who finally found air after struggling in an unknown place. Namjoon bent down quite a bit to reach your lips.

         You were feeling a huge rush of emotions. Your dream of kissing him came true, when he itself took the initiative to do so. Your chubby hands were clutching at his biceps, the rush of feelings making you dizzy. You smiled into the kiss, you felt happy, exhilarating, safe.

           Namjoon gently pushed your soft round body against the heavy shelf, resulting in a soft gasp and a quiet moan from you. He ran his strong hands all over you, your soft round tummy, your thick waist, your soft chubby arms, all the while kissing you.

          Both of gasped for air from the lightheadedness of kissing and being kissed. Taking one of your round soft palms in his hand, Namjoon kissed your chubby fingers, making you giggle.

        Namjoon felt at home, safe and sound. He made up his mind and was sure that as long as you both were there for each other, it will be okay. It's okay.

                        💞💞💞

4 chapters in a day woohoo 🎉

Sorry it's a bit short, the inspiration for this just randomly came when I was having my lunch.

I hope you are enjoying my book 😳

~ Marshmallow 💞