Trou...

As she entered the guild gray was leaving. She caught up to him.

Ju: Gray-sama, Juvia is...

Gr: Save it for later, not in the mood.

Ju: Oh, ok then, bye Gray-sama.

Juvia's heart broke a little bit as he threw her off and hit her with those words, but she shook it off and headed to the others.

Le: Hey Juvia, where were you earlier?

Ju: Oh, Juvia was just preparing for her job. She came by to tell everyone and say her goodbyes.

Lu: Where are you going Juvia?

Ju: Juvia is going to the area which was previously known as the city without sound.
Juvia will be gone for about a month, but she will be back before you even know she was gone.

She said this with a radiating smile, and the happiest voice they have heard in quite a long time.

Ga: Is something up Juvia, you seem... off today?

Ju: No no no, Juvia is fine, she is just nervous, that's all.

Na: Well, you'll be fine, you are strong. Good luck Juvia, even though you don't need it.

Ju: Thank you Natsu-san. Well Juvia must be off now or she will be late for her train. Goodbye everyone.

Everyone waved to Juvia as she walked out the door, worried but happy for her. She was going on her longest job she's ever had, and it was far away. But they knew she could do it.
As Juvia boarded her train she looked at Mongolia one last time as her train pulled out of the station, leaving her home behind.
Weeks continued to go by, and each week the guild would receive a letter from Juvia about what she did that week and what the coming week held for her. But the week before she came home, no letter came. The guild waited the next day, there was still no letter. The day after that, still no letter. Finally, on the third day came a letter, but it was different from all the others she had written. She only wrote one sentience and halfway through her second sentence the paper was ripped off, it wrote

"My dearest guild,
Hello, my dear friends, Juvia has had a very successful week. Juvia is in trou"

Na: How the hell is that a letter? And what is "trou", is that even a word?

Je: I don't know of a place on the map that starts with "trou" where is that?

Lu: I don't think that's a place.

Gr: Lemme see that you idiots, it can't be that har...

He froze. He realized what the letter was supposed to say.

Gr: Where did she say she was going in the last letter!?

Er: She said she was going back to the city without sound but not where in the city. Why do you care all of the sudden, since when do you ca...

She was cut off by Gray bolting out the door.

Er: Well that was odd. And he took the letter with him, so now we can't figure out what "trou" means. Gray really knows how to get us off track.

Le: I don't think that's what that was about, I think Gray figured out something we haven't yet.

Er: How could that possible be?