Broke Her?

With Gray

Gr: Where is she you bastards!? Where is Juvia?!

No: Why so rude? Who is she to you anyway? You don't seem like the type to care.

Sa: I think he's doing it for money, I mean look at him. He can't possibly be doing this because he cares.

Ju: GRAY-SAMA!!!

They heard her scream from the cave. She sounded desperate. She sounded like her life was fading.

Gr: JUVIA!!!

He tried to run past Noctis and Sabre, but they stopped him with an attack. Gray was thrown back, but it only enraged him more.

Sa: Where do you think you are going?

No: I'll answer for you, nowhere.

Noctis shot an ice beam at Gray, but he dodged. Gray attempted to shoot at Noctis, but Sabre slammed Gray down with his iron hammer.

No: You are quite the persistent one, aren't you?

Sa: It seems to me that he is giving up, just like Juvia did.

Gr: Juvia never gives up, you don't know her!

Sa: You don't know her either. She said herself that she was giving up on her guild, like they did on her.

Gray was shocked. Did Juvia say that? No, he was lying. Was he?

No: She even said she was giving up on her love, he didn't care for her. She asked me if she should care for him if he doesn't care for her. I told her that of he doesn't care, she shouldn't care. And I'm pretty sure she thought about that for quite some time, because she was silent for a couple of days, looking very deep in thought. Whoever her love was, he would be quite obviously a fool for not loving her back. If she loved me, I would never let her go. Do you know who she loved?

Gray just looked at him, his eyes were blank, he didn't know what to believe. All he could do was fall to his knees and stare at the ground. "Loved", The word filling his mind. He never thought Juvia would stop loving him, but did he care? Should he care?

Sa: Tell us, do you know who she loved with all her heart? Who broke it, without a care in the world?

No: When we find him we will destroy him, just like he destroyed Juvia.

That was all Gray could take he had to say something.

Gr: I DIDN'T DESTROY HER, I KNOW I DIDN'T! I couldn't have.

Sa: You did this to her? You will suffer for that. DIE DEMON!

Sabre swung his hammer at Gray again, but he was ready. He dodged it and attacked Sabre, knocking him out. Gray turned to Noctis who was aiming at Gray. He shot just as Gray saw him. Noctis hit grays shoulder. Gray fell back but stayed standing. He dodged Noctis' next attack and shot his ice beam, freezing Noctis in his place. He looked back at Sabre who was getting back up, and he froze him with his ice beam. Gray was bleeding from his shoulder, chest, and face, but he ran to the cave, no matter how much it hurt.