Hotel

It was so dark outside when they reached the town without sound. They decided to stop for the night.

Gr: We should get some rest, we can keep going tomorrow, besides I bet you could use some actual sleep.

They rented a hotel room for the night. Gray went out for medical supplies while Juvia took a bath. He got back before she got out, so he knocked on the door.

Gr: Hey Juv, you ok in there? Whenever you are done I left some medical supplies on the bed. There is also something you would like. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me.

Ju: Ok, thank you Gray-sama.

Juvia finished up her bath and she wrapped herself in a towel and went into the bedroom. There was a bag of medical supplies and another bag. She cleaned herself up with the medical supplies. She grabbed the second bag, opened it, and gasped. It was the most wonderful dress she had ever seen, along with her butterfly hairpin, lacy underwear and a bra. She blushed at the fact that Gray picked it out for her. She began to put the underwear on, and as she was strapping the bra, Gray walked in.

Gr: I forgot to put the shoes in the...

He froze. He saw a half-naked Juvia standing in the middle of the room. Her hair was still wet, which was so much more attractive to him.

Gr: I-I'm s-so sorry J-Juvia. I d-didn't mean t-too... I'm sorry.

He dropped the shoes and tried to walk out, but Juvia slammed the door closed. She stood in front of the door, locking it behind her.

Ju: Gray-sama is stuttering, something must be bothering him. What is it Gray~samaaaa.

She dragged his name out for emphasis, and it was working on Gray. She began to walk toward him, he gulped, backing away.