Back To Normal

After gray and Juvia disposed of the Lyon imposter Juvia changed back into a more normal set of clothes, much to Gray's disapproval. They headed toward magnolia to get Juvia's Fairy Tail mark back. Juvia replaced her Lamia scale mark with the mark of he true family. She was back to her normal self. After she got her mark back she and Gray decided to take a walk. As they walked the sky got darker and darker. The moon was out along with the millions of stars. Juvia looked at them in awe as Gray looked at her. The moon shined on her face, illuminating her soft features. When she smiled, Gray's world stopped. He had found the most perfect girl in the world, and she was his. Gray stopped walking and Juvia noticed. She walked back to Gray and just looked up at him. They locked eyes, never wanting to look away. Gray cupped her face and rubbed her cheeks with his thumbs. He smiled and began to laugh. As a result, Juvia began to smile and laugh.

Gr: How did I do it?

Ju: Do what?

Gr: I have the most beautiful and perfect woman in my arms. I somehow got her to love me. She is way to good for me, but I did it. I am completely and fully in love with you Juvia. You filled the void in my heart, you made me whole.

Ju: All you had to do was be yourself. I will always love you for who you are and nobody else.

They were both lost in the moment. They drew their faces closer and closer until they collided. They shared a passionate kiss, full of love and happiness. They were both finally happy. Gray was whole once more and Juvia was Gray's once more.

Fin

Should I do a chapter of them a few years later???