Juv

Gr: J-Juvia!? You're alive, I thought I lost you for good. Never leave me again.

He hugged her tight, like he never wanted to let go.

Ju: Gray-sama... Juvia hurts.

Gr: Oh... sorry, I'm just so glad that you are ok.

Ju: Juvia is glad too.

And there it was, her smile, the thing he missed the most, it could brighten up any day, no matter what. He looked Juvia in her eyes, her beautiful, glimmering, blue eyes. He didn't look away, he just continued to look. Juvia felt her face begin turn red. Her Gray-sama was looking at her, in a new way, he has never looked at her like this before.

Ju: Gray-sama...

She was cut off by Gray putting his lips on hers. It was a tenderness that she had never felt before. A surge of energy went down her spine. She began to kiss him back. She wrapped her arms around his neck, with her hands in is hair. Gray began to lick her bottom lips, asking for entrance, which she gladly gave. He began to explore her mouth with his tongue. The kiss got deeper and deeper to the point they had to break the kiss, gasping for air. They rested their foreheads on each other's, looking deep into the other's eyes.

Gr: We should get you home, you don't look too good. And on the trip home you are going to tell me exactly what they did to you, so I don't feel remorse for killing them. Got it Juv?

Juvia's face lit up at being called a "pet name" by Gray, she loved it.

Ju: If it makes Gray-sama happy, Juvia will tell you everything, even if she doesn't want to.

Gr: Good. Can you walk?

Ju: Juvia doesn't know. She has been chained up the whole time she has been here. She will try.

They slowly stood up. Juvia finished putting on the jacket so that she could be covered. She stood up. she tried to take a step, but she fell. Gray caught her. The jacket slid up a little, exposing her ass. Gray blushed, steadying her.

Ju: Did Gray-sama see?!

Gr: N...No, I didn't see anything. We should get going, it'll be dark soon. Hop on.

He squatted down, allowing her to climb on his back. She climbed on and they headed out of the cave.