Gem

With Juvia

She continued to drift in and out of consciousness. She was chained to the cave wall, with her arms above her head, and ankles bound. She was barely clothed, had been beaten, tortured, and starved. She was giving up on her guild. She was giving up on Gray.

Sa: I see you had a busy night, Juvia. That wasn't a good idea.

No: Juvia. I see you tried to get out again. Naughty, naughty, girl. You know what we do with naughty girls around here.

And with that a bit of her tiny amount of clothing left was ripped off her body
Noctis and Sabre were Juvia's captors, mages from out of the country. Noctis was an ice mage, like gray, and Sabre was an iron mage, like Gajeel. They were looking for some "fun" as they called it. Juvia figured out that they put out the job form and lured Juvia into a very large reward that wasn't hers, but theirs. They had taken captive one of the most beautiful girls in magnolia. That was the "large number of gems" advertised. Because indeed, Juvia, was a gem.

Ju: Someone will come for Juvia. She knows it. You better be careful of what you do to Juvia, you will get punished ten times worse than you punish her.

As these words escaped her mouth more of her clothes were ripped off by Sabre for "speaking out"

No: Oh Juvia, so naive. You think they care. If they did wouldn't thy be here already? Oh wait, never mind I ripped your letter, oops oh well.

At these words, she started to cry. And it started pouring down rain outside the cave
At this Noctis ripped more of her clothes, for "misbehaving". Now all Juvia had on was less than a strapless bikini, one that is way too small. She stopped crying in fear of losing more of her remaining cloth.
Sabre went outside the cave to make sure that no one knew that they were there, and to go fetch more supplies. So Juvia was alone in the cave with Noctis.

No: It's just you and me now gem. What will I do to you now that we are alone.

He cocked his eyebrow, looking Juvia up and down, pausing over the parts the cloth still covered.

Ju: NOTHING, YOU WILL DO NOTHING TO JU...mph.

He tied a strip of cloth over her mouth gagging her.

No: you need to stop misbehaving my dear, or you will be wearing nothing soon. I mean unless that's what you want.

He smirked at her again running his hand up and down her left side. He ripped off more cloth and Juvia's cleavage showed a substantial amount more than it should.

No: You are so tempting my dear, I don't think I can restrain myself.

He removed her gag and forcefully put his mouth on hers, forcing her to whimper. He licked her lips asking for entrance, Juvia denied, but he just pushed through her lips, and began to explore the inside of her mouth with his tongue. Juvia whimpered when he began to drag his hands slowly up her thighs. He kept one hand on her ass, while the other began to remove the cloth covering her nipples. She tried not to cry but couldn't hold back her tears, so she let them out. And with that, all her cloth was ripped from her body. Noctis broke the kiss, backed up so he could see her fully naked body.

No: I told you to behave, didn't I? This is your punishment.

Noctis walked back over to Juvia, forcing her into another kiss. He began to squeeze her breasts in his hands. Juvia moaned, giving in. She couldn't hide herself because her hands were chained above her head. Noctis began trailing hickeys down her bloody, discolored body, from where he fought to capture her. He stopped right above her entrance when he heard a loud crash come from outside the cave.

Sa: Someone knows we're here, we got to get out of here.

No: Whoever it is we can take them.

And at that they ran out of the cave, leaving Juvia, completely naked and chained up in the cold cave.

Is that a better length for a chapter😋